Ideas needed

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
So as some of you may know I was on plan then came off for a few weeks which turned into about 8 weeks lol as my brother came home from oz for 2 weeks then just got carried away.

Anyway back on it today had really good day despite totm coming today and on major carb come down lol

Anyway (slowly getting to the point) its my birthday on Thursday and I'm adamant I want to stay on plan but hubby is grinding md down about him cooking s meal..... I don't really want the fuss but I'm thinking - a protein meal can't hurt, so I'm thinking a steak and roasted veg, maybe drop one sachet out do only have 2 ....

Any ideas???

xxxx

The veg isn't protein though and it'll probably be highish carb, unless you try stick to veg from the s&s list as they're low carb. Could have green peppers, mushrooms, courgette, shallots at least, can't think what else at the moment. As long as it's not too high carb you'll be fine. Just enjoy it whatever you decide.

caroline g said:
The veg isn't protein though and it'll probably be highish carb, unless you try stick to veg from the s&s list as they're low carb. Could have green peppers, mushrooms, courgette, shallots at least, can't think what else at the moment. As long as it's not too high carb you'll be fine. Just enjoy it whatever you decide.

Yeh the plan was to have the veg off the list.... Courgettes and shallots are my fav

Thanks

caroline g said:

Oh and couldn't do green peppers - im not even sure what the point is in them they are by far the worst out of all the peppers lol IMO

Haha I agree, hate them! If you stick to those vegetables you'll be fine. The steak won't do massive damage cos its protein. Sounds like a good choice.

I'm out for dinner tomorrow night for my wedding anniversary and contemplating the same thing - steak with salad (no tom) or veggies off the list ... like you I don't want to damage my good restart ! x

Fatty-bum-bum said:
I'm out for dinner tomorrow night for my wedding anniversary and contemplating the same thing - steak with salad (no tom) or veggies off the list ... like you I don't want to damage my good restart ! x

That's the thing, by Thursday I'll be back in Ketosis and last thing I want is to do 4 days of cold turkey to kick me out and have to go through the torment again lol

xx I basically want to use this week to get off as much of the 9 lbs I put on whilst having weeks off and then next week get into the 11's .... 1 day could put it all out xxxx

Its so hard isn't it ! I really don't want to go through those first few days again, I think I would just get demotivated. We should be ok if we have a small steak - I restarted again a week ago and lost 9lbs and I have been having a protein on most nights, you should be fine !

Just looking at your stats, wow you have done so well ! Here's wishing you a very good week ! xxxx

Fatty-bum-bum said:
Its so hard isn't it ! I really don't want to go through those first few days again, I think I would just get demotivated. We should be ok if we have a small steak - I restarted again a week ago and lost 9lbs and I have been having a protein on most nights, you should be fine !

Just looking at your stats, wow you have done so well ! Here's wishing you a very good week ! xxxx

Awww thanks hun, hope you have a lovely anniversary xxx

Back