Ideas pleas

Ha I'm sure if you keep paying the money and still lose they don't really care. The pies was nice I just cooked turkey carrots and onion made a bit of chicken stock and mixed it all together with some philli extra light but I made the cases with smash extra think salt and pepper put it in the fridge then I could roll it out like pastry I put it in cake tins filled pies and put potato lid on I baked the cases firsts to start them off. Sorry not very good at explaining I sometimes use them for slimming world quiche x

Ha I'm sure if you keep paying the money and still lose they don't really care. The pies was nice I just cooked turkey carrots and onion made a bit of chicken stock and mixed it all together with some philli extra light but I made the cases with smash extra think salt and pepper put it in the fridge then I could roll it out like pastry I put it in cake tins filled pies and put potato lid on I baked the cases firsts to start them off. Sorry not very good at explaining I sometimes use them for slimming world quiche x
Sounds yum I like to stick to red days though as I never seem to lose weight with extra easy.

I just googled it, thanks, it came up. Will defo give it a go as I love hummous and carrot sticks.

Sorry, I sounded a right grump just now didn't I? I realise that loads of people have had success with group membership and really rely on them for support but, they are no longer for me, I'm getting too much of a sceptic in my old age.

Hi Pootle just noticed your reply here, don't worry, I didn't take it as you being grumpy hehe! Glad you found the recipe

Back