ideas please !!!

fillymum

synful soul
I have a lovely piece of brisket. Nice and lean.

Any ideas for something interesting.

I have a pressure cooker which would ensure it is tender and once cooked I would love some ideas.

I am going to post this in recipes and diaries so please don't think I am going nuts in my dotage.

xxxx

A great recipe and so easy to do. I will try it but want to eat this piece today so can't wait 10 days.

I really like salt beef, especially served with hot, mashed beetroot and green vegetables.

Thanks for that CupCake.

xxx

xxxxx

No worries - I'd pop it in your pressure cooker with onion, garlic, any veggies you like, stock, passata and some spices (chilli, cumin, paprika etc) and let it cook away!

I bet it will be meltingly tender by tea time too - yum! :eating: xx

Now I am hungry and ready for my breakfast tomato omlette !!

It will be something in the pressure cooker and as the battery in the car has just decided today is a no go day
scream.gif
( it is on charge ) I have loads of time to prepare it, so off to peel the garlic !!
chef.gif

Have fresh ginger as well so it could be something Chinesey.

After all that the beef is on hold until tomorrow. I had forgotten my MRI at the bloody daft time of 8.30 p.m.
Have just made DH a sausage and mash pasty and some chicken soup for me. It will be getting on for 10 p.m. when we get home.

My dad's girlfriend cooked a gorgeous bit of brisket the other day, in a casserole type base with carrots, parsnips and onions all chopped into it. It's just lovely, the parsnips add such a nice sweetness to it.

Thanks !!

I think it will be something like that and now not until tomorrow as we were so delayed at the hospital last night that we are now having last nights planned meal toninght and tonights tomorrow :8855:

xxx

Back