Red Days Ideas please!!!!!

Hi everyone I'm new to this site so am trying to find my way around but thought in the meantime I would ask for red day ideas please? I've been doing sw since feb doing ee, however the last couple of weeks my loss has slowed right down and consultant has said try a few red days but I don't know where to begin!! Any help would be muchly appreciated!! Cheers x:)

Chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese (HEXA) and lots of veg
Homemade burgers (extra lean mince beef) - with bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion etc and SW coleslaw
Chicken kebabs
Meat (Ham, chicken, beef, anything really :)) sandwiches with lots of salad

Wow, these are making me hungry!

Oh yeah - and remember that you can eat eggs! Fry ups! Sausage, bacon, ham, gammon with eggs!

Last edited:
Your best bet will be to check out the recipe section. I'm sure that you'll find loads of inspiration there!

I'm having a red day today for breakfast it's quorn sausage & eggs then melon & yoghurt. Lunch sardines, toms, cabbage & butternut squash, tea whatever OH makes but I'm using my hexb & having 198grms potatoes.

Red days are too difficult remember you can have two hexb & hexa. I generally use 198grms on potatoes.

Check out the diaries & see what the other's have.

Good luck;)

I am going to try some red days too, I just cannot lose weight on extra easy, I am so upset though as I love ee.

I always struggle with red days too. For lunchs quiche is always good, with any meat/veg. I also like a bacon and feta salad (cooked bacon, feta as 'A' choice, beetroot and whatever veg you like tossed with some balsamic vingar - lush!)

For meals, I do a big stew with lots of veg in the slow cooker, or maybe salmon (or whatever veg you like) on a bed of stir fry veggies and soy sauce. You could do a mixed grill and syn some potatoes, kebabs and pitta (although sadly not a healthy 'b' anymore) bolganasie stuffed peppers...

xx

Back