Green Day Ideas please!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Laws, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Laws

Laws Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Following a 2lb over night gain I had one of those oh well what's the point moments and scoffed a load of sweets! I've now come down off my sugar rush and am trying not to fall asleep at my desk. Dilemma is I now only have 3 syns left for dinner and I'm going to the gym after work so not going to get home till at least 8.30 so do not want to be stood cooking all night...I don't really want a jacket potato or pasta...does anyone have any quick dinner suggestions. I'm having a green or extra easy day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MinkyDinky

MinkyDinky Holiday Countdown!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st4lb(40.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would cook an omelette with any spare veg I could chop up. So some pepper onion mushroom courgette garlic and chilli. Chuck some eggs in and voila! Syn free and could eat with baked beans or any frozen veg you may have. If no eggs then still do same as above but add to cook noodles or rice with some curry powder so kinda like a take away rice.

My fav, poached egg on toast with beans and loads of fried mushrooms and onion. Sometimes with a meat free burger.

There are so many options that have no syns it's unbelievable! Hope this helps! X

4. Laws

Laws Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks!! I'm loving the curried rice suggestion :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.