Green Day Ideas please!

Laws

Following a 2lb over night gain I had one of those oh well what's the point moments and scoffed a load of sweets! I've now come down off my sugar rush and am trying not to fall asleep at my desk. Dilemma is I now only have 3 syns left for dinner and I'm going to the gym after work so not going to get home till at least 8.30 so do not want to be stood cooking all night...I don't really want a jacket potato or pasta...does anyone have any quick dinner suggestions. I'm having a green or extra easy day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would cook an omelette with any spare veg I could chop up. So some pepper onion mushroom courgette garlic and chilli. Chuck some eggs in and voila! Syn free and could eat with baked beans or any frozen veg you may have. If no eggs then still do same as above but add to cook noodles or rice with some curry powder so kinda like a take away rice.

My fav, poached egg on toast with beans and loads of fried mushrooms and onion. Sometimes with a meat free burger.

There are so many options that have no syns it's unbelievable! Hope this helps! X

Back