Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ideas with quark?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Farmgirlkidda, 24 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Farmgirlkidda

Farmgirlkidda Member

Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Just brought some quark, mixed it with natural yog for a pasta sauce but it just didn't taste right, any recipe ideas of what to do with my tub of quark??

thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carolynn

carolynn Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I usually take half a tub, mix it with a couple of egg yolks and some Parmesan, add it to cooked pasta and either ham or Quorn pieces for a quick and tasty Carbonara.

Always stuck though for things to do with the other half a tub and usually end up throwing it away.

4. doby

doby Member

you can use it as a topping for lasagna add egg parmasan and a teaspoon of mustard & salt/pepper or add herbs and salt & pepper and use as a spread on bread or in a jacket potato
    also add sweetner and vannilla essence it makes a nice cream substitute

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There has been several threads about quark recently you could try searching as I'm sure there were lots of ideas;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.