Idiots Guide To Sucess Express

is it true ALL meals have to be Success Express in a day??- I am sure I was told that somewhere. This includes breakfast...........

Apparently so yes... Im going to give this a whirl tomorrow and over the weekend :D

I often have tuna as HE on green - this is free on red so I don't have to count it as a HE?

youve got to remember that you can only eat as much SUPERFREE food as you want, if you want tuna then you either have to use it in your 1/3 of the plate OR count it as a healthy extra, therefore if you wanted to eat a tuna sandwich you could use your tuna and bread as healthy extras. if you wanted to have a tuna salad you would have 2/3 salad and 1/3 tuna.

do you understand? its hard to understand at first but you have to remember you have to have your healthy extras as well

Does it matter how many success express days you have in a week? Also if you have to use your healthy extras, does it have to within the success express meal or could you say for example have 2 weetabix for brekkie and then have your lunch and evening meal using the 2/3 and 1/3 rule? Am confused....helpppppppp!!!!!!!!

you can have your healthy extras in a meal OR as a snack soo you could have your 2 weetabix or breakfast thats fineand then your lunch and evening meal the 2/3 1/3 ratio. and snack on superfree foods as well!

is it true ALL meals have to be Success Express in a day??- I am sure I was told that somewhere. This includes breakfast...........

i thought that - but there's a 7 day sample menu on SW's website. on one day they have fruit salad down as breakfast. it's too much sometimes to do the plate dividing thing for 3 meals a day.

I did Success Express a couple of weeks ago and lost 4lbs, i doing it again this week as iv'e got 3.5lbs to go to target and its slow in coming off. It can be a bit confusing to start with, but once youv'e understood it, it all becomes clear. Try just one day to see how it works. xxx

i thought that - but there's a 7 day sample menu on SW's website. on one day they have fruit salad down as breakfast. it's too much sometimes to do the plate dividing thing for 3 meals a day.

Where is the 7 day SE menu? I don't see it?? (might be being thick tho!)

Hi Stacey i find that the quickest way to find SE is once youv'ed logged in, click on useful features on the left hand side
then type Success express in the search box and then it comes up. Hope this helps. xxx Loobylou

Hey guys,

Thank you all so much for your replies. I defintely get it now! I think!!! However, as I only do green days as I don't eat meat I am wondering if it will make any difference. I don't really have a problem controlling my carb intake so not sure how useful it would be in speeding up my loses.

Anyhows, might plan a day on it just to see how I get on - maybe using some fish which I do eat a bit.

Once again thanks!

x

Hi Edwin, it will work on just green days too, its the superfree foods that give you the results, so if you keep your green foods to 1/3 of a plate it will be just fine, do you like quorn mince if so you could make it with passata, mushrooms, onions and peppers and have it with jacket potato, The potato will fill 1/3 of your plate and the rest is 2/3 of the plate. Good luck and keep us posted. xxx Loobylou

Back