• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

if anybody is going to tesco later...

Gold Member
...please could you get me the sizes of the celebration fruit cakes they do that look like wedding cake? (i know, i know, i'm cruel asking you to get that close to cake). however i am looking for a budget wedding cake but they don't have the sizes up on their website and googling hasn't done me much good either...

thank you :)

abz xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

WILL be Slim!
We got ours from M&S hun, but the tesco's ones arent bad from memory...but i would certainly recommend M&S! They were super and decoate really well

Gold Member
i was going to get mine from m and s... but they are all about £200 for fruit cake and my budget would prefer the £50 once i've bought things to decorate it option :) so thought i would check it out :)

Marks did an option where I got all three layers of my cake for £35, about 3 years ago mind but it was my mum that found it.

Alternatively - what about contacting a local catering college and seeing if the students fancy earning a quick £50 for the fruit cake as a "homer?"