Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

if anybody is going to tesco later...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by abz, 19 May 2009 Social URL.

1. abz

abz Gold Member

...please could you get me the sizes of the celebration fruit cakes they do that look like wedding cake? (i know, i know, i'm cruel asking you to get that close to cake). however i am looking for a budget wedding cake but they don't have the sizes up on their website and googling hasn't done me much good either...

thank you :)

abz xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisalulu

lisalulu Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    M&S do lovely wedding cakes.... not as cheap as Tesco but lovely. I don't live near a Tesco, or I'd help you out x

4. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    We got ours from M&S hun, but the tesco's ones arent bad from memory...but i would certainly recommend M&S! They were super and decoate really well
    xx

5. abz

abz Gold Member

i was going to get mine from m and s... but they are all about £200 for fruit cake and my budget would prefer the £50 once i've bought things to decorate it option :) so thought i would check it out :)

MsJMC likes this.
  6. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Marks did an option where I got all three layers of my cake for £35, about 3 years ago mind but it was my mum that found it.

Alternatively - what about contacting a local catering college and seeing if the students fancy earning a quick £50 for the fruit cake as a "homer?"

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.