IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

Do keep that confidence going, once you're through one weekend the others will follow.

Yes not having a set weigh in day, just updating on a good day(like today) to stop me not eating on the day before weigh in.

I love it Jo! You'll breeze through the weekend to fab result come Monday. No egg for u, well not on your face anyways.

Everyone is rocking out so far!

p.s. Jaq that is a fab idea!

That is a great weight loss, it is so motivating watching the scales coming down isn't it?

I know really keeps you going.

I've never not eaten the day before weigh in, but I guess I can see that some might... but, in the past, I have noticed some using errr pills to ensure transit was working fast prior to weigh in which of course isn't ideal. We all need them sporadically if in a tight corner, but seeing it being repeated around weigh in worried me.

Anyway... 8lbs since Thursday Vicky... yep, I'd like that too please! haaaa! My side view in jeans is horrible and I should have worn normal office gear and not "dress down Friday stuff" - a real motivator if ever I needed one! My belly is as rounded as my butt!

Yes off to country "paradise"... but have to wait in tomorrow morning for an oil delivery (heating). And the price is 26% higher than this time last year... talk about blowing my oil budget in the first few days of the year, pffft!!

Also, after dropping me off in the flat Sunday evening, OH drove to house and DUMPED (literally I'm sure) all contents of the car in the dining room (he threatened the kitchen, but I said NOOO!). So I'm gonna be knee deep in boots/walking shoes/[things not Dukan related to take upstairs to "the Room" - like "the cupboard" but BIGGER!!]

Restful weekend? Doubt it! BUT the good news is that I'm ketosisamanic... (Sarah, remember that feeling?!)... TOTALLY hyper... slept 3H maxi last night and am RARING TO GO... (oh and my throat doesn't hurt much either!).

Oh I had a WEIRD breakfast this morning... realising last night that I couldn't have my usual muffins for breakfast if I wanted them in the car tonight, I grabbed some little packages from the freezer before going to bed. Turkey marinated in garlic. Lovely! and a little roast beef. For breakfast!

That's a great loss vicky, well done!

Stay strong over the weekend Jo, doesn't sound like you're having any problems with motivation at the moment so just keep the positive attitude. The weekend will be a breeze for you, and once you've done one it'll be easier to go on and do the rest of them too!

Well done Vicky! Jo I will be sending you waves of support for your 'good' weekend.

Jo I love ketosismanic Jo :)
Yes im mega hyper too! which is great :)
I think we should bottle this feeling and any time we are tempted to go off track we should open the bottle and have a sniff!

weekend sounds hectic but you sound like you have the energy :)

Have a good weekend - I'm sure you will! Love the breakfast, I have had some a bit like that too when saving the oatbran for later...

I want to sleep now please ... zzzzzz (OH has offered to leave himself - and his cough - on the sofa downstairs tonight, in front of the log fire of course, but no. He will freeze upstairs with me even if his coughing does keep me awake half the night again!)

Sounds like you've totally harnessed your diet mojo, Jo. I love those times when all the planets align and things go as they should. I know we were talking about this on the other thread, but I think you have to go at it like the clappers now for as long as possible. :D :D

Congrats on the frame of mind, and on the 6 lbs too. What a great way to go into a weekend! Enjoy.

Evenin' Jo :)...Sorry I've missed you this week....been a long one and am really ailing..so off to bed soon :)

I totally remember ketopsychosis :D.... miss it dearly..I'm sure I only got ill with the reintroduction of tons of nasty carbs :eek:

well first week went well aside from being sickly...made it in and learning lots....

now off to bed - weigh in tomorrow morning - assess the damage and try to construct a "plan" :)

hope you have a great weekend hun xxx

Jo hope you've had a lovely weekend and I look forward to hear you extra pumped after reporting a loss!

Bren
X

Jo, hope you got more sleep tonight - I live with the world champion in snoring so completely feel your pain on this one, nothing worse than being kept awake by someone else!

Have a good day today.

Hello diary and all,
I will return but I wanted to post somewhere before disappearing headfirst into work.
I had a good weekend, foodwise. And managed to walk to work this morning in 50 mins so I'm only a little out of my usual fast walking speed... (or more traffic lights were against me - whatever!).

Weekend menus:
Saturday PV
B: muffins
L: bit of roast beef (butcher) and some fresh prawns with undressed salad
S: bowl of homemade pumpkin soup
D: turkey (butcher) marinated in ginger + garlic and stirfried. Served with ONE small carrot and ONE small parsnip (from my veg plot), French beans we grew (and bottled) and white cabbage. Too much veg as per. Must rectify.
Baked Dukan egg custard.

Sunday
B: one muffin with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs
L: moules marinières, Dukan style (mussels, water, couple Tblespoons white wine vinegar, a little garlic+onion.
One baked egg custard
S: 1/2 piece leftover chicken, sugar free jelly
D in car: two muffins
S at home: fat free yoghurt

OMFG JO!!! 9lbs off well done you!
and well done on the weekend apart from the naughty carrot.

I love reading your diary - should publish it :)

NOT naughty carrot! On Dukan we are allowed them once a day in Cruise! I deliberately halved the portion and had a parsnip! (I'll keep it to once a week mind, where parsnips are concerned, but I love them/grew them and "buried them" in sand with the carrots so you get what you get when you go arummaging!)

Did you stay in ketosis this weekend Vicky? Soooo easy when one does!

ah right. not fond of carrots so probably avoided that LOL

Yes stayed in, have had too much alcohol as per (but fully counted and in carb limit) and have the dreaded water weight gain this morning.
Got to stop drinking and start exercising again :)

Back