IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

Wow Jo, that's great - keep going!

Vicky - so you get the water weight from the alcohol yet stay in ketosis? Interesting! is that because you're on so few carbs on Atkins, do you think?

With Dukan being higher, I'd guess that wouldn't be the case?

Vicky - so you get the water weight from the alcohol yet stay in ketosis? Interesting! is that because you're on so few carbs on Atkins, do you think?
gin and tonic no carbs = stay in ketosis, red wine lowish carbs counted = stay in ketosis. water weight is from dehydration drank loads of water yesterday (unkown for me on a weekend) and having lots today. will wee the rest out!

Jo top effort and result! Well done. Xx

Well done, Jo! It's so wonderful to be able to have veg again, isn't it!

Although I love veg, I really don't mind PPs either!

I love this diet, errr Phases 1 and 2 of this diet anyway...

Great result Jo! And LOL at the trouser situation ;-) Keep it up and don't read the food bits of my dairy should they prove too distracting!

Actually, this weekend I did a stock take of "the room" (a bit like "the cupboard" only larger). Each item/tin of confectionary and biscuit was examined intently for sell by dates (why oh why don't they put them in the same place on each!) and same were noted and catalogued (how sad!) without the slightest of rumble from my tum!

Long live ketosis :D

* in case anyone really thinks I've gone bonkers, well... in my defense I thought at least this way we'd eat things in the right order and/or give them away before the date passes!

WOW Jo!

Is that what can be acheived when sticking strictly to dukan and doing the walking? :eek:...:) xxx

No. I didn't walk at all last week.

It's what can be "achieved" if you overeat for 12 days' successively, non stop, and gain over a stone in said time.

What an achievement. What a pig I was :(

Yes - if I "deserve" any credit, it was for getting into the mindset immediately upon my return, and not adding a further few days/kilos to the damage.

These water fluctuations are infuriating though!

catalogued (how sad!)
erm.........

dont you just put the ones to eat first at the top of the box or the front of the cupboard?

Yes the water does me in too Jo - interesting confab we had last week :)

Jo that is a brilliant loss, well done! Not long now til you are your pre-christmas weight.

erm.........

dont you just put the ones to eat first at the top of the box or the front of the cupboard?

Yes the water does me in too Jo - interesting confab we had last week :)

Very interesting water chat indeed...

Oh "the room" is an interesting place. There is now "our food", "my food", and "his food". (I refuse to have another "domestic" when he decides to hoover up something of MINE when he sees it's past its date!).

Some of it is to give as gifts to neighbours who do us a good turn so I'll ensure to take the dates in the right order where they're concerned!

I've been assigned to assist to another person. So I've gone from two to five this year... and so my time on here might soon be more restricted, darn it. Still there's always lunchtime!

Home now
x

Fabtastic loss Jo! I have STS AGAIN this week (TOTM), but had a measure and I have lost a couple of inches from my waist, hips and bum over the last 2 weeks - so pleased with that.

morning Jo

well done Kim x

Hmm I think I need to do that! I have sort-of a cupboard, but really it's just the general 'backup' biscuits & snacks cupboard. I have arranged them by sell by date, and DH knows not to touch them without my say-so and over time I'll just have to release the lot to the family ;-) and maybe get one from each box if I time it properly. The stuff that nobody else wants I have not yet dealt with except for the Stollen that went in the freezer...

Back