IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

Is it like the sales then? Two for the price of one or something, restricted period only?! (Many have disappeared again, it's true)

Have a great holiday, Jo. Eat, drink and be merry (not too many glucides, mind.;)) and best of luck for the vide grenier - really hope you make loads of cash and don't get rained on. We'll be going to one too on Sunday (visiting only, not selling)!

Enjoy your holiday Jo.

I didn't realise you'd be abandoning us newby-Dukaneers! Fingers crossed we're mostly still here when you get back and that nobody's stuffed us into the biscuit barrel. ;)

Hello diary... hello all!

I'm back, but in name only cos I'm buried in work :-(

Holiday was nice (often hard work though!), and vide grenier was great fun. Surprising really given that the weather was appalling.

Food was errr ok for five days (PV plus plenty of fruit) then I lost the plot, emptied the cupboards, and outgrew my entire office wardrobe as per usual!

Two x PPs to get my brain back in gear, then having a period of Cruise + fruit so as not to go back into ketosis.

I read Tan's news! AMAZING! She'll be a good night watchwoman of the forum!

More tomorrow hopefully!

Welcome back, Jo!

Haven't been around much myself, glad you had a good holiday and I'm sure a couple of PPs and a few litres of water and your clothes will be fine.

nightwatch the poor newbies will be begging you for mercy every morning lol !!!!

glad your back the forums not the same when you disappear

I'm not sure about that - I clicked away quickly from a post this morning which irked! I'm not very pro-Dukan at the moment anyway - seeing how much weight piles back on each time off diet does that to me... ;) And of course, for us "eaters", Dukan has taught us some bad techniques for damage limitation afterwards!

Morning Jo :)

think Dukan is not for me...makes me ill...tried overlooking the nasty to get to the good...ok this makes sense to me after no sleep :D

but it didn't work - probably wont work...so i'm off it for good

again this makes sense to me after no sleep :D

put loads of weight on - daren't go near the scales....

but the transit issues and weird episodes weren't worth the benefits...so i'm floundering in the wonderful world of weight gain :)

looking forward to Tan being dahn unda.... be able to chat when I'm on here doing the graveyard shift...though tbh I only chat in diaries of regulars....newbies do my nut :D

hope you have a good day xxx

Diet's not important right now, Sarah. You'll get there...

Jo, there's also GOOD techniques for damage limitation;).

Hope work is being kind to you today.

Welcome home!

awh fanks ladies!

Robin - good techniques... hmm... that's what I'm aiming at, I guess, but the pull towards the less good is strong!

Sarah - I don't think you should attempt any kind of weight loss regime at the moment BUT you can be kind to yourself and perhaps go for a healthy eating thingy. I keep reminding myself that I lost 11 stone doing just that! Dukan was never for you.

<returning to my own diary in case this subject is taboo elsewhere>

I booked my CHRISTMAS ferry today :D YIPPEE!

oh and M&S have put the boards up that they'll be opening soon. Not too soon I hope! I always said it was thanks to their closing all their stores over here that I got rid of my excess 11 stone!

whilst im greatful the dukan shifted the 5 stone i had to lose I peeved that my eating cant be out of control at times and i do worry about the cholestrol issues and the lack of some other bits

I am going to try to wean myself off to a meat and salad diet with the odd good carb when we move will still use dukan protien methods but try to curb my appitite some what over time

and sarah i will be up all night lol !!!!i think we will be 10hrs in front when the clocks go back in October

Yeah I've realised the benefits of including protein with each meal...and lowering toxic carbs....(excessive)...but the dizzy spells...transit issues...gut aches/pains...weren't working :) so when I'm in the right mindspace (when the house isn't knee deep in sh*te).... Pardon my french Jo :D...I'll be back on it...(not dukan - don't worry)

As for Xmas Ferry :D..........YAY!...and M&S yummy :)

How long are you going to be over for hun? x

Hope the weather is better for you than last year, I remember us all (ok maybe just me) sitting here refreshing your page just to see if there was any update on your snow journey :) x

Back