IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

Well done for staying on it! Hope you are feeling suitably saintly! :)

I discovered I am a total feeder too. I would pack little bags of treats for journeys, filled with all the things I really want, and dish them out to everyone with me. And baking! I went on a baking frenzy in my first 2 weeks on Dukan...

I'm confess I am a feeder too - don't know why it helps - guess it is feeling like your being really saintly when surrounded by temptation!!! LOL.... Good weekend Maintainer, hope walk to work was okay and the hair not too frizzed!!! Day off for me today - think a duvet day is calling but we will c.... Need to go and get some supplies at some point but that's all that's on the agenda so maybe a lazy morning and then to town...... Swimming later with Ben - he is very excited!!!! LOL!

and I must admit, nasty person that I am, that I feel a little smug seeing his 1.7K gain on the calendar too (ok it'll come off quick, I know!!).

Walking in this wind and drizzle is a drag but the benefits to my stress levels are worth the fluffy hair! Today I've gone for a high ponytail to limit the damage (as crossing roads with a faceful of hair in front of your eyes isn't good!!).

Scales being kind... shame weigh in is still far away (and it's my favourite tea tonight which always whacks on some water weight: smoked salmon + scrambled eggs, yum!)

x

Other variation of the recipe for you maintainer :) ive not personally tried this one
Mug Cake no 1
1 tblspn cocoa powder
1 tblspn cornflour
1 egg
1.5 tablespoons fromage frais (I will use quark as all I got!)
1/8 tsp baking powder
sweetner to taste, prob 1.5/2 tablespoons

mix together put in micro for 100 secs (thats what recipe said!)

ooooh too many tolerated ingredients! (But it shall be noted and filed away for future desperation!!!). Cheers Ellie!

I had a funny lunch today. I was meeting an ex-boss now friend of mine for lunch. I brought my Dukan lunch to work with me in case she had to cancel, but no. She confirmed. So we met outside the restaurant, said "hello", her Blackberry went... a client. She had to race back to the office, and I came back here to eat my Dukan grub! We'll try again tomorrow! (She emailed to apologise but it could have been worse - we could have ordered and I'd have had to eat both plates of food!!)

:)

I'm a bit peeved this morning, to be honest. An entire week with no slip ups and a grand total of 0.3K loss! booo! (I was actually lighter on Tuesday morning - that'll teach me to pop on and off the scales.) Ah well - these things are sent to try us.

Onward and offward and at least it's Friday today!
Happy weekend to all!
x

Lol your up as early as me lol happy friday and dont desapir you know if youve been good it will show xxx sorry for caps lock xxx :d

Awww rubbish when that happens but you know most of all that it is just a wee blip on the Dukan road and if you weigh tomorrow the loss will show!!!

Lol your up as early as me lol happy friday and dont desapir you know if youve been good it will show xxx sorry for caps lock xxx :d
Amazing I wrote that in caps lock and the computer put it right..............technology wow xxx

It always feels very unfair when you've been 100% and don't get the loss you'd expect ! :(

I'm sure next week will be better! :) hope you have a brilliant weekend!

god i know that one im lighter in the week than near weigh in day

I've come in here to sit on my hands, rather than post on a thread I'd sooner not over on the other side. (I'm stalling, my BMI is 19... aaaaaah!). In my day, under 25 BMIs were advised not to start this diet, even by the official French website when it opened! Now I'm sure things have changed, now that it's all turned into a money making exercise seemingly, but I thought I'd come in here and rant! BOOOO!

<chanting: I must not post on such threads>

oh dear.... some ppl are nuts

A BMI of 19?????? Crazy person!!!! My boss is similar though and keeps asking for the diet rules so she can do it - think she weighs 8 stone 7 lbs and is about 5 foot 2!!!! And she is 78 this year!! LOL! Amazing lady with the agility of a someone half her age!!! But diet mad!!! LOLOLOL

taller than me too... mental

NEARLY THE WEEKEND! yes! The weather is going to be cruel I see, where I'm going, with highs of minus 2°C and no sun even to lessen the blow. Ah well. It's gotta be better than being at work, and I can always huddle by the log fire of an evening :)

:D

think of all the calories you can burn huddling and being cold lol

Back