If at first you don't succeed try, try, try and try again....

I agree, mindset is always the thing I can't make sense of and how to get in a positive one.

I've now achieved 9 days without alcohol, still not missing it or wanting it. My day is now tea in the morning and a lot of water during the afternoon and evening. I've also stopped drinking coffee without intending to, I used to drink a ton of it everyday!

Weigh-in for me is every Sunday, this week lost 2lbs which I'm very happy with. Tracking calories is so far working for me, I'm not exactly consistent but I'm trying to be mindful of what I'm eating regardless of whether or not I log it. My desire to eat has reduced significantly, I don't really snack and I'm not raiding the fridge within an hour of having my dinner.

Well done on the loss, Elanor :)

I'm weighing on a Saturday morning at the moment. Only because that's the first day I started using the NHS app! I was counting calories initially, alongside SlimPod. But now I'm making more conscious choices.

I find my appetite has reduced as well. Although yesterday was a hungry day! Biggest change for me has probably been alcohol related as well. I have cut down, and rather than pints, drinking vodka lime and soda, or just sticking to lime and soda. I do still enjoy the odd "treat" beer if we go somewhere that has something nice on. And I know that I'll be laughed out of the stands if I try and drink vodka at the game tomorrow with the rugby lads!

I've also discovered some herbal teas that I really like. And I have a mug of low sodium bouillon early afternoon.

Back