If at first you don't succeed.......

bigmuthabluffa

Hi everyone, I am bak on LT and this is day 1, this time with the full support of my hubby, between us we have made a contract I have had to sign for during and after LT.:rolleyes:

I might bore you with it one day;)

I have put some weight back on but not all and I am getting my mind in gear because for me this is an addiction, not just addictewd to food but I am now realising also addicted to the weight loss part, the buzz I get from it means I am too scared to get to goal and maintain because I may never get that buzz again.
Man I am so complicated.:confused:

I hope all of you do well and keep it going, I will need your wisdom to get through the first few days I'm sure

Anna x:D

Welcome back Anna, I'm wishing you all the best to overcome your addiction, important thing is you are aware of it, and trying to do something positive to address it.
Good luck chuck!

hi Dunders thnx hun it is great to be around peeps who understand the insanity of it all :}

Hiya and welcome back!!

Im worried about this addiction to the buzz of losing weight though...

You really need to be extremely careful of that buzz...

Agreed, I have only just realised it after more that 15 years of diets!!! I do have an emotional eating response, but I think the buzz I get is with losing weight and getting compliments and seeing my hubby's face when I dress nice etc, crazy really, he has the same face when I dress nice at any size when I think about it.

hun im sure you can beat it and all the best xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back