If ever there was a reason not to go to mcdonalds!

shellreed2011

Silver Member
Aw this and thought I'd share! I am seriously shocked!

Attachments

• image-1128210909.jpg
    image-1128210909.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 144
I've re-read this so many times and it still sends shivers down me!

Oh my word *shudders* That is not good at all.
I didn't eat McDonalds before as I'm veggie and had no idea if their fries were cooked in animal fats but my brothers practically live in there (they are both stick thin) I'm gonna show them this.

It's awful isn't it! It makes me shake I feed my kids this stuff!!

Correction. I FED my kids this stuff! No more!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

...and they're still allowed to sell this stuff to people...

have you heard Weight watchers have signed a deal with mcdonalds?

I think the food from McDonald's in the US is different to the food in the UK McDonald's (and this sign suggests it's from the US), though of course it's all still processed and not particularly good for you.

i personally don't think it is a good idea!!! can't sign with mcdonalds and tell people to get slim, but obviously depend show much a person is consuming

Thing is though part of the advantage of WW is that you can eat anywhere and stick to your points. If I was following it I'd love to be able to see before I ordered exactly the points in an item. Either to put me off something or to know what I was having was a good choice. That was a real selling point to me when I did WW the total flexibility and the fact so many places were in their eating out book. No guesswork in what you were having it was all there for you :)

Fast food in moderation is part of probably most people's lives. I hate the idea that people have that diets have to be all salad and fish etc I don't think WW is going to be suggesting members make McDs part of their every day diet but it's like the deal they have with tesco etc where their points are on items. Just makes it that bit easier for people following the diet.

I'm not defending McDonalds or anything, but this is regarding Acrylamide, which is formed by baking starchy foods. Any baked starchy food has the potential of causing the above listed side effects, not just McDonalds food.

Back