If I can make it through tonight...

Guru

Silver Member
I will have done 2 whole weeks 100% SS.

I came home and went straight to the fridge and got out the cheese.

Then read the packet and worked out how much of it I could eat to equal 400 calories (as I have missed my packs AGAIN today). It turns out it is 100g of cheese which is feck all so I'd rather force myself to have the packs.

I have decided to get tetras next week to take to work as clearly taking shake packs with me is not working!

Guru.....Can I change your title?

It should be WHEN I make it through tonight! xxx

Well done hun! It's a great feeling, you can definitely do it; time flies when you're on CD, so I've found xx

Oh aye it should. Actually it will definitely be when, not if, as the only food in the house is the cheese and a tin of custard and I am not ruining my 100% for either of those! It would have to be something far more spectacular! :D

have your packs!! Can't be stressed enough! I missed a few packs last week and I can defo notice it on the scales, and I feel weak and shaky. You must must have them, good idea with the tetras. X

Well done - and keep going!!

(And tetras are the way to go, shove them in your bag and have whenever - in fact I've had them in front of people at work and people just assume it's a chocolate milkshake or something! They are much much easier!

Chocolate are really lovely, banana are nice but the strawberry ones are ick..)

I had the strawberry one for the first time today (I'm finally returning). I actually quite liked it - way better than the powder version. Choc Velvet still win though. :cool:

Back