ProPoints If I dont stick this time someone boot me please

OK you've sold it to me ! lol.. I'll do another mini weigh in on friday ..

Yey :) Make sure u subscribe to the Friday WI thread! X

hey all,

i'll be updating with my weight tomorrow and joining the friday crew, makes more sense as i can then spend a whole 4 days fixing any splurges !! ..

I'm still doing 8 hour food windows, and even if it's not aiding my losses it certainly helps mentally !!

11:00
Orange

12:30
Ham sandwich (6pp)
Beed space raiders (2pp)
Belgium bun ..... oops (was bought for me for a good appraisal ! (11pp)

18:30
Chunky codd fillets (7pp)
Oven chips (5pp)
Salad

31/33

hey all,

i'll be updating with my weight tomorrow and joining the friday crew, makes more sense as i can then spend a whole 4 days fixing any splurges !! ..

I'm still doing 8 hour food windows, and even if it's not aiding my losses it certainly helps mentally !!

11:00
Orange

12:30
Ham sandwich (6pp)
Beed space raiders (2pp)
Belgium bun ..... oops (was bought for me for a good appraisal ! (11pp)

18:30
Chunky codd fillets (7pp)
Oven chips (5pp)
Salad

31/33

Welcome to the Friday Crew....I love Belgian Buns although I always have to bin the Cherry first, yuck! X

Me too selina ! ha

We i am the same weight today so shall start my friday WEigh in as normal ! .. yey chinese tonight then back on it.. My BF is away fishing sunday - weds so i must must must not binge........ I'm going to get planty of healthy snacks in a chose wisely !!!!

Hope everyone has a fab weekend !

Me too selina ! ha

We i am the same weight today so shall start my friday WEigh in as normal ! .. yey chinese tonight then back on it.. My BF is away fishing sunday - weds so i must must must not binge........ I'm going to get planty of healthy snacks in a chose wisely !!!!

Hope everyone has a fab weekend !

Hey Are u WIing on Friday? X

I have been awol in a carb coma, bbq's, chocolate and sugary desserts have kept me hostage.. it is not a pretty sight and i'll need therapy to readjust... plus a good ole smack in the chops !!! BF went away fishing... to stop me smoking i decided to eat my through the local towns food source and didn't stop when he came back.. nope 10/10 fopr me there i kept it going.... I have gained 1.5 lb and properly totally annoyed and mad at myself (jokes apart), it was alot more but have managed to pull it back a little and was far too ashamed to come here and slipp my guts ! ;-(

I have been awol in a carb coma, bbq's, chocolate and sugary desserts have kept me hostage.. it is not a pretty sight and i'll need therapy to readjust... plus a good ole smack in the chops !!! BF went away fishing... to stop me smoking i decided to eat my through the local towns food source and didn't stop when he came back.. nope 10/10 fopr me there i kept it going.... I have gained 1.5 lb and properly totally annoyed and mad at myself (jokes apart), it was alot more but have managed to pull it back a little and was far too ashamed to come here and slipp my guts ! ;-(

Hey Sweetie, Draw a line under it and start again, you'll have that 1.5lb off quick quick. X

Just wanted to say hi and we have a saying in our group called reset Thursday what ever happened before today you can't change but you can change what happens from now on good luck :) x

Just wanted to say hi and we have a saying in our group called reset Thursday what ever happened before today you can't change but you can change what happens from now on good luck :) x

That's a fab saying, love how each group and leader have their own mantras!x

Back