ProPoints If I dont stick this time someone boot me please

Morning all yey its friday at last ....its also chinese night ... hmm I have all myweeklies left and as lomg as I have this treat then g3t back on tomorrow instead of doing what I usually do and spread the binge fest over the weekend I'll be ok I'll have chow Mein ... and have a small lunch maybe just a fruit bowl and yogurt. Ive not brought my own lunch today so will on have to pop to the shop and choose well

Anyone got any nice olans for the weekend?

Morning Sweetie, Have you got the Eat Out Guide? Chinese isn't too bad. X

Bloomin nora !!! Ok slight ( massive change lol ) there was cakes left over I had a cupcake this morning at 11.30 so today is like this

11:30
Cupcake (8pp)

12:30
Fruit mix and a muller light (2pp)
Snack a jacks (2pp)

18:30
Chicken Chow mein (8pp)
Prawn toast ( does anyone know points?)

Bloomin nora !!! Ok slight ( massive change lol ) there was cakes left over I had a cupcake this morning at 11.30 so today is like this

11:30
Cupcake (8pp)

12:30
Fruit mix and a muller light (2pp)
Snack a jacks (2pp)

18:30
Chicken Chow mein (8pp)
Prawn toast ( does anyone know points?)

It says in the Eat Out Guide 2013 that Sesame Prawn Fingers are 3pp Each, is that the same thing? X PS-Where did you find out Chicken Chow Mein was 8pp? X

aw thanks hun, It was in a spreadsheet i had, ... is it way more? I remembered from last time i did pro ?

and thanks yes prawn toast although bloomin big fingers they are ! i'll double it and use my weeklies i suppose thats what they're there for xxx

aw thanks hun, It was in a spreadsheet i had, ... is it way more? I remembered from last time i did pro ?

and thanks yes prawn toast although bloomin big fingers they are ! i'll double it and use my weeklies i suppose thats what they're there for xxx

Mushroom Chow Mein is 8pp but I would imagine chicken one was more? X

OOh ok i did used to get that one ... i'll try anf find the PP for chicken chowmein.. thanks hun xx

OOh ok i did used to get that one ... i'll try anf find the PP for chicken chowmein.. thanks hun xx

Special Chow Mein is 15pp so I'd guess its somewhere in the middle of the two? X

So here's what I'm pointing tonight's tea at I've searched the net so here goes

Beef chow mein 24
Pawn toast 6
Hand full of chips 10

So 40 points for this plus my lunch

53/34

20 of weeklies used and I stayed within my 8 hours ... no more crap now back on it like a tramp on chips

So here's what I'm pointing tonight's tea at I've searched the net so here goes

Beef chow mein 24
Pawn toast 6
Hand full of chips 10

So 40 points for this plus my lunch

53/34

20 of weeklies used and I stayed within my 8 hours ... no more crap now back on it like a tramp on chips

Mmmmmmm that sounds so yummy! I had Chippy Chips for my Dinner tonight and they were so tasty! X

i kno they looked tasty i told u they was makin my belly rumble hah x

Now you're drooling about Chinese and Chippy Chips lol x

Mmmm chinese, I had homemade stir fry, was so disappointing lol! Buttttt I have more weeklies for chocolate now!

All this talk of Stir-fries...think I will have to make one tomorrow! X

Girls my chow mein was lovely but I'm still feeling bloated Deco gonna take a couple of 100%ERS to get back on track not worth it in the end

Girls my chow mein was lovely but I'm still feeling bloated Deco gonna take a couple of 100%ERS to get back on track not worth it in the end

Do u think its the MSG which makes u bloated? I can't eat Chinese Takeaway with my IBS. X

I don't know but it never agrees with me although probably cos I have to much lol AW well healthy tomorrow fingers crossed for a BBQ

Back