ProPoints If I dont stick this time someone boot me please

I don't know but it never agrees with me although probably cos I have to much lol AW well healthy tomorrow fingers crossed for a BBQ

Hope u get the weather for your BBQ Sweetie, it's really overcast here today :-( x

i used a chow mein sachet sauce from asda and a sharwoods sweet and sour was nice :)

Mmmmmm I'm doing a Stir-Fry for lunch! X

Wow just had an amazing BBQ I saved my self all day and I've just pointed it all up loll AW well all points fine in one go but it was lush

Chicken wing
Pork strip
Burger
Salad

Stuffed but yum and still within points as it was the first thing I had today

Wow just had an amazing BBQ I saved my self all day and I've just pointed it all up loll AW well all points fine in one go but it was lush

Chicken wing
Pork strip
Burger
Salad

Stuffed but yum and still within points as it was the first thing I had today

Well Done for tracking it all Sweetie, how many PP did it all of that come to out of interest? X

I had stir fry the other night and used a chow mein sauce from asda and it was yum!

Interesting thought why the bloomin nora do we do it to ourselves ... so annoyed at myself yesterday was a bad day ... sundays normally are for me its so weird ... I have still to point up the mountain of food I consumed and ill post it later ... other than that a good weekend and at least work can keep me focused .... a kicking is defo needed

Hope everyone is well. Do anuthing nice? Did you stick and track ?

Welcome and thanks xx

Interesting thought why the bloomin nora do we do it to ourselves ... so annoyed at myself yesterday was a bad day ... sundays normally are for me its so weird ... I have still to point up the mountain of food I consumed and ill post it later ... other than that a good weekend and at least work can keep me focused .... a kicking is defo needed

Hope everyone is well. Do anuthing nice? Did you stick and track ?

Look forward to reading your diary once you've pointed it up! I had a good weekend, decided to use some of my Weeklies to try and speed my losses up, fingers crossed it works, I soooooo want to see the 8s on Friday! X

Ok so yesterday I stayed within Points i just ate at the wrong times and the wrong things so annoyed with myself !!!!!!!!

Sausage sarnie ( thin sausages)
Chips from chippy
Crackerbreads
2 slice of pizza
38 PP in total !

I'm so back on it now and crossing everyuthing for a loss this week.. of anything.. and back on my 8hours... i started to feel much better for it too !! grrrr

today will be

11:30
Fruit

12:30
Ham wrap (5pp)
Custard yoghurt (5pp) - wont be getting these again !!!!

18:30
Chicken drumsticks (9pp)
Boiled rice(6pp)
Salad

milk for the day 4pp

29/34

Ok so yesterday I stayed within Points i just ate at the wrong times and the wrong things so annoyed with myself !!!!!!!!

Sausage sarnie ( thin sausages)
Chips from chippy
Crackerbreads
2 slice of pizza
38 PP in total !

I'm so back on it now and crossing everyuthing for a loss this week.. of anything.. and back on my 8hours... i started to feel much better for it too !! grrrr

today will be

Fruit

Ham wrap (5pp)
Custard yoghurt (5pp) - wont be getting these again !!!!

Chicken drumsticks (9pp)
Boiled rice(6pp)
Salad

milk for the day 4pp

29/34

Yesterday's menu sounds like my Weekend as I treated myself to Dominos and Chippy Chips! So glad to see you're back on track today. X

Morning all, 2lb loss for me this morning... I am thinking of changing my WI day to a friday.. but will this give me more temptation to be naughty on a weekend... when does everyone else WI?

Back on it this week stuck to food and PP 100% yesterday and today too.

Banana

Ham wrap
Yoghurt
Crisps
12pp

Meatballs and salad with a little bit of pasta (18PP

30/33 - rest for milk which i have also cut down on the coffee i drink..

My 2lb loss pinched a PP off me too.....

Morning all, 2lb loss for me this morning... I am thinking of changing my WI day to a friday.. but will this give me more temptation to be naughty on a weekend... when does everyone else WI?

Banana

Ham wrap
Yoghurt
Crisps
12pp

well done on your loss :)
i weigh on a wednesday mid week!!

Banana

Ham wrap
Yoghurt
Crisps
12pp

Well Done on your 2lb loss, I WI on a Friday Morning for your exactly mentioned reason! If I'm gonna blow it, it will be Friday, Saturday or Sunday and then I've got a full 4 Days to bring it back in! You should join the Friday WI Crew ;-)

My 2lb loss pinched a PP off me too.....

That's not fair :-( Although I'm only on 26pp! X

Hmm I like the sound of this Friday crew I'll check my weight on Friday and go from there must admit would be nice to have 4 days clean

Hmm I like the sound of this Friday crew I'll check my weight on Friday and go from there must admit would be nice to have 4 days clean

Do It Do It Do It! Friday WI is the way to go lol x

OK you've sold it to me ! lol.. I'll do another mini weigh in on friday ..

Back