ProPoints If I dont stick this time someone boot me please

Yup i expect lightening to strike if i dont follow to the key once you lot have read it ! lol ;-) xx

I feel like that when I'm about to eat something I shouldn't be, the embarrassment of having to write it on here is enough to stop me lol x

I feel like that when I'm about to eat something I shouldn't be, the embarrassment of having to write it on here is enough to stop me lol x

I'm the same .... thankfully u guys keep me on track

I am hun.. well i swapped my grapes and yoghurt around but so far so good..xx starving now but this waiting makes my lunch even more lovely....

I am hun.. well i swapped my grapes and yoghurt around but so far so good..xx starving now but this waiting makes my lunch even more lovely....

Did you enjoy your lunch Sweetie, I think food always tastes rode scrummy when you are truly starving! X

Did you enjoy your lunch Sweetie, I think food always tastes rode scrummy when you are truly starving! X

It was lush !!! sooo nice... will be ready for my tea when i get home.. we usually have a 3pm chocolate break here ..... not anymore tho i'm off to search each floor for the fruit deliveries !!! It goes too quick on my floor !!
.... also BF called he was about to make me pie and mash.... seriously i do not need that !! haha alls well tho.. still on track for salad and crackers... =YUMMMM..

Starving I could eat my own arm.. no fruit left on any floor !!! so annoying those super slim girls could just suck air surely !!!.. Pfft.. fingers crossed there isn't traffic on the way home if i'm home for 6pm i'll have a whole 1.5hours of window left for my tea, i'll space my crackers and salad out a bit then take the dog out .. ..

It was lush !!! sooo nice... will be ready for my tea when i get home.. we usually have a 3pm chocolate break here ..... not anymore tho i'm off to search each floor for the fruit deliveries !!! It goes too quick on my floor !!
.... also BF called he was about to make me pie and mash.... seriously i do not need that !! haha alls well tho.. still on track for salad and crackers... =YUMMMM..

Salad and Crackers is far nicer than pie and mash ;-) x Maybe you could take your own low PP Choc in? X

Starving I could eat my own arm.. no fruit left on any floor !!! so annoying those super slim girls could just suck air surely !!!.. Pfft.. fingers crossed there isn't traffic on the way home if i'm home for 6pm i'll have a whole 1.5hours of window left for my tea, i'll space my crackers and salad out a bit then take the dog out .. ..

How dare they eat the fruit! Hope you enjoy your tea, 90mins and counting! X

hi just read ur diary :) im interested in that 8 hr diet too!!! ul have to let me know how it goes cus i tend to skip bfast neva fancy anythin that early and used to wait for dinner at 12 but our dinners changed to half 12 now and it really makes a diference i start feeling hungry so started to have a piece of fruit at half 10 with the children (as i work in a school)

A proud member of The (Will)Powerpuff Girls :)

hi just read ur diary :) im interested in that 8 hr diet too!!! ul have to let me know how it goes cus i tend to skip bfast neva fancy anythin that early and used to wait for dinner at 12 but our dinners changed to half 12 now and it really makes a diference i start feeling hungry so started to have a piece of fruit at half 10 with the children (as i work in a school)

Hiya yeah I'm on the 8 hour diet and weight watchers online so farso good I'm a binge eater so the time limit really helps

Addition too my menu 3 chicken wings but there wasn't any ham in grrrr ill amend my post ... made up for it with a massive dog walk over the hills ....

Hiya yeah I'm on the 8 hour diet and weight watchers online so farso good I'm a binge eater so the time limit really helps

Addition too my menu 3 chicken wings but there wasn't any ham in grrrr ill amend my post ... made up for it with a massive dog walk over the hills ....

yea my worst times for bingong are wen i get home from gym and cant wait for dinner to cook!!! or when my dinners wore off around 8ish n i start fancying something sweet so might give it a go!!

Morning all, today was a goos day stuck 100% with a slight addition to the menu but didn't eat after my allocated time !... more than anything it is helping with the snacking !! todays plan

11:30
Go Ahead apple and sultana slices (4pp)
Grapes

12:30
Ham Wrap (7pp)
Wheat crunchies (3pp)
Muller light (2pp)

15:30
Banana

18:30
CRackerbread, Light philly and salad (7pp)
Choc biscuit (2pp)

Milk for the day (4pp)

29/34 - I'm concious i am not eating enough or on paper at least but it's like a buffer zone for anything which i "forget" to track lol...

Plus it's chinese night tomorrow so i still have all my weeklies... my belly just rumbled at the thought!!

Activities - had a 30 mins walk with the dowg this morn, and shall do the same after tea ..... I may even get my running shoes out and go for a jog.. depends if my son will let me go on my own and stay with his dad or be a nightmare lol.

I spoke too soon... Grrrr someones birthday sooooo I had a greggs yum yum 8PP, I have not had and will not get any crisps and use my remaining.. I'll have my yoghurt this afternoon. and wont go over my points... but you know what it was like little dropps of heaven on my tongue and worth every point lol x I started my window at 11:30 today ! yey

I spoke too soon... Grrrr someones birthday sooooo I had a greggs yum yum 8PP, I have not had and will not get any crisps and use my remaining.. I'll have my yoghurt this afternoon. and wont go over my points... but you know what it was like little dropps of heaven on my tongue and worth every point lol x I started my window at 11:30 today ! yey

Wow a Yum Yum is 8pp, that's a bargain! I bet it tasted oh so good too! X

Aw it was lush... I did only have 1, i'll power walk to the train station lol was worth it tho !!,

Aw it was lush... I did only have 1, i'll power walk to the train station lol was worth it tho !!,

At least you stopped at 1 Sweetie! X

Morning all yey its friday at last ....its also chinese night ... hmm I have all myweeklies left and as lomg as I have this treat then g3t back on tomorrow instead of doing what I usually do and spread the binge fest over the weekend I'll be ok I'll have chow Mein ... and have a small lunch maybe just a fruit bowl and yogurt. Ive not brought my own lunch today so will on have to pop to the shop and choose well

Anyone got any nice olans for the weekend?

Back