If I eat it, I'll snap it <3 Starting Exante

Slipped and fell down the stairs yesterday, have fractured my pelvis but it is stable so I am very lucky. My scales are showing 195.7 from 193.4 so a 2.3lb gain. Not the biggest gain I've had in a week and I know it's not completely attributed to my fall (probably not at all) I slipped back into some secret eating and I'll be honest, I've enjoyed. I plan to stop and get my head back in the game as of tomorrow (How? - ). I'm having the usual relaxed weigh day foods today. Also - I've started the dog on a raw diet and I need to make some space in the freezer so the family will have to eat out of there for a day or two! And, you know, even though I'm seeking all the food that I used to love and binge on, I'm actually not finding it nearly as appealing. That's got to mean something good, right?! See you all Wednesday. I'll be tracking again. I know it's an effort but I want this, I really do!
So glad you are ok...You must of got an awful fright!

I hope you feel better soon (HUGS)💕

I'm still alive. Just been in a lot of pain and not tracking food at all. I am back on track as of yesterday. Not getting urges to eat everything in sight now, which is a relief because it was so strong, I was scared it would never end and I would be back where I started. By everything in sight, I mean everything. Even stuff that I didn't really like.
I think I've gained about 4lb from my lightest but like I said, back on track now.
One thing that has motivated me is looking at really tiny women. I will be one of those tiny women one day.

Side note, for giggles, my husband said he wants me to be light enough to carry and I retorted with I want him to be strong enough! 🤣😍

Thanks for the love @Ravenous @Mini xx

I'm still alive. Just been in a lot of pain and not tracking food at all. I am back on track as of yesterday. Not getting urges to eat everything in sight now, which is a relief because it was so strong, I was scared it would never end and I would be back where I started. By everything in sight, I mean everything. Even stuff that I didn't really like.
I think I've gained about 4lb from my lightest but like I said, back on track now.
One thing that has motivated me is looking at really tiny women. I will be one of those tiny women one day.

Side note, for giggles, my husband said he wants me to be light enough to carry and I retorted with I want him to be strong enough! 🤣😍

Thanks for the love @Ravenous @Mini xx
Sorry that you are still suffering with pain. It is the biggest reason for overeating. Don't worry too much - most probably you have not and imaging it. Just concentrate on getting better and then you can deal with the weight issue.

Ran this morning. Did exactly 1 mile as it was uncomfortable.
B - None. I always find this after exercise, I just want to hydrate.
L - Salmon Salad (266)
D - 2 tortillas, salad, chili and cheese sauce (804)

Attachments

• 20200812_122613.jpg
    20200812_122613.jpg
    808.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20200826_175159.jpg
    20200826_175159.jpg
    622.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Really hungry today
B - Plums (180)
L - Salmon salad wrap and an ice lolly (572)
D - Chorizo and cod stew with cous cous (582)
S - 10 cal jelly and squirty cream (25) and 2 nut buttercups (178)

Tried to do my run on the treadmill but I hated it. Managed half a mile, then I took the family for a jog this evening. Terrible side effects physically. I am still thinking about contacting the doctor again.

Attachments

• 15985605834618607152815530288121.jpg
    15985605834618607152815530288121.jpg
    563.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20200827_173738.jpg
    20200827_173738.jpg
    740.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20200827_131551.jpg
    20200827_131551.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 8
Really hungry today
B - Plums (180)

Tried to do my run on the treadmill but I hated it. Managed half a mile, then I took the family for a jog this evening. Terrible side effects physically. I am still thinking about contacting the doctor again.
Please be careful with running - it could have a long adverse effect.

Really hungry today
B - Plums (180)

Your food looks lovely.

I hope you are not over doing it...perhaps to be on the safe side it would be prudent to have a check up with your doctor as it’s not all that long since you fell down the stairs.

Got a bit down with having to restrict exercise also had a bad week at work.
On Thursday I ran out of empathy and energy for anything. I had a growing migraine so I had to go off sick from work. Friday morning, I still had a pain in my head and I was really fuzzy, I knew that more time in front of the PC would make me worse so I had another day off sick. My head still didn't clear until late on Saturday.
Friday night the family had a takeaway pizza. I had chicken wings and veg so still made good choices but felt really unsatisfied - I think that had a lot to do with my pain generally.

So! It is Monday! Wooohooooo!

It was! - I found this but decided to keep it because it's all important, it's my journey.

I had my usual day off yesterday.

Woke this morning and really wanted to go out so I ran a short section and then took an uphill section to keep my HR up but help me to take it easy on my pelvis. It seems to be settling down now.

Food - OMG, I tried these new bars today! They are delicious and so filling/satiating
B - Peanut butter bar (195)
L - Mmmmm, just thinking about it! Ham wrap with salad, mayo and mustard and a packet of Hula Hoops (500)
D - Chili and rice, ice lolly for pudding (500)
S - Another ice lolly (88)

I had such a satisfying day with delicious foods and loads of water :)

Thank you @Mini I'm feeling really motivated again and eager to get to Christmas now!

Thank you @Ravenous You're so considerate and kind. I really enjoy being around you (even digitally!) and you spotted that I am approaching my 3st mark, bonkers, it only feels like yesterday I signed back in on here and look where we are now! You've hit goal and moved it to boot! Amazing :)

Thank you @Mini I'm feeling really motivated again and eager to get to Christmas now!

Thank you @Ravenous You're so considerate and kind. I really enjoy being around you (even digitally!) and you spotted that I am approaching my 3st mark, bonkers, it only feels like yesterday I signed back in on here and look where we are now! You've hit goal and moved it to boot! Amazing :)
You are welcome. We are all here to help each other. It makes me happy to see that people achieve their goals - it does not matter whether it is lbs losses or fitting to a new dress, looking physically good or feel good & happy.
You have done amazingly well and so determined to get there.
Sorry that you have been feeling tired and had a headache - good that you realised that you needed a rest and took time off to recover.

I *have* to tell you this story -
So weigh day on Tuesday - I weighed 193 the week before, I had a tough week with hubby hitting his goal weight, my injury, people around me, etc etc. so I didn't expect to make huge leaps. I was only looking at the last digit, hoping for a 1.something or a 2 at best. it said 5.9 and I was crushed, started laying into myself about being greedy, putting on 3lb and feeling like I had massively failed :eek:. Until, I notice the 8 in the middle, rather than a 9. That emotional rollercoaster though! It was an interesting experience 😂

I found this graph of my weightloss thus far and have popped it on this post. I feel like my diets previously have been quite 'crashy' and I have always smashed the exercise, or just consumed shakes or minimised my calories to an unsustainable level. I think this graph just demonstrates what my tortoise method is attaining, hopefully, long term behavioural changes because that's why I'm here. Weight loss is evidence of a much deeper achievement.

Having hit my lowest ever weight, stabilised and taking a deep breath to continue moving forwards, I have done a little review of my progress to keep my attention and maintain my motivation. By the time I walk into the kitchen, I forget how motivated I am to keep going. I am strongly influenced by my hormones and my interactions with others. I am learning to accept this and go easy on myself when I feel like binging. I am slowly starting to reduce the size of my binges, I'm genuinely not enjoying them like I was. Also, I still get grabby hands, I think I always will, but rather than grabby hands that smash a 24 multi-pack of Walkers, now, I can have 1 crisp. I'm really looking forward to being (feeling) thin enough to eat fish and chips like a pig on the seafront and not be worrying about how people around me probably think I shouldn't be eating at all. Ahh, we all have our own mini-goals!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 10
Thursday! What a day! I had an interview yesterday that I had forgotten about so didn't plan. I heard today that I nailed it and got into university to study my masters degree.

I also heard from the lady who is interviewing me week after next and I am going to meet her next week.
Busy day work wise, really busy day.

B - Yoga and scrambled eggs (180)
L - Ham wrap again. Lovely but I will be changing it tomorrow. (377)
D - A new meal for us, my 6yo helps cook it -Chorizo, chicken and cous cous. Slightly spicy but really tasty (677)
S - Ice lolly (54)

Attachments

• 20200903_170805.jpg
    20200903_170805.jpg
    742.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200903_131405.jpg
    20200903_131405.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200903_105939.jpg
    20200903_105939.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 7
Thursday! What a day! I had an interview yesterday that I had forgotten about so didn't plan. I heard today that I nailed it and got into university to study my masters degree.

I also heard from the lady who is interviewing me week after next and I am going to meet her next week.
Busy day work wise, really busy day.

Congratulations on being accepted for a university place. When do you start and what subject you are doing - I guess health related?

It is good that they agreed to interview you next week.

Food looks fab too.

Thank you! Yes, psychotherapy, that's the route I want to go down. I got refused last year because I didn't have enough experience. I'm not sure when I start yet but I am excited!

I am very excited about the job interview! It's an awesome opportunity! :)

I've started enjoying food again today, Going to have a browse of your thread now for more ideas, I get bored of the same thing so easily!

Back