If I eat it, I'll snap it <3 Starting Exante

Larissa

Silver Member
Hi, I'm almost 2 stone into my SW journey. 1.5lbs to go!

Took 3 weeks off recently, it was my mum's birthday and then I went away for a week, then my whole family were ill for a week. So I was relieved when I went back to SW and I'd lost 2lb!

I don't think group is working for me, I'm going to give SW at home a try. I never planned to stay to group forever anyway. I need to stand on my own 2 sometime!

I'm going to try photographing all the food I am to eat. Maybe it will work! I'm on a big making food spree at the moment!

Lunch
Homemade bolognase sauce with Quorn mince, leeks, garlic, yellow and green peppers, ton of tomatoes, marmite, stock cube and some tomato puree. Served on a bed of perfectly cooked pasta spirals with a side salad :)
I added a cheeky 30g Red Leicester for my 2nd HexA, the first being milk :)

Attachments

• 1413374895409.jpg
    1413374895409.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 121
Dinner
Salmon fillet with vegetable rice and a side salad.
Had a steamed pud for afters
Then before bed, a snickers and some crisp snacks.
I want to record everything. I want to be honest. That way, I can change

Attachments

• 1413491550052.jpg
    1413491550052.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 108
Breakfast
Cottage cheese with pineapple - not had this in years! It was lovely :)

Lunch
Bachelor's cheese and broccoli pasta packet, salad and ham

Dinner
Pasta with pesto (syns) and bacon
Racer bar (7)

Attachments

• 1413579353885.jpg
    1413579353885.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 1413579592038.jpg
    1413579592038.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 58
6 years, that one little push off the wagon was a heck of a trip! I had another baby, got a degree, obviously started a new job. Here we are, March 2020, started my job October 2019 and I have been sedentary, for shame. I did manage to get down to about 14st 7lb in 2017, during my degree by doing calorie counting and I was cycling to uni every day.

I'm going to leave my old signature here;
Get into the 15's - 04/08/14 :eek: :),
Get into the 14's - 01/09/14,
Get to Club 10 - 08/09/14,
2 Stone off! - 1.5 lbs to go!
Get under 200lbs - 4.5lb to go
Get into the 13's (never been here before!)
Get to 13st6.5lb no longer obese!
Long-term target - 11st3.5lb.

That target of 11st3.5lb, I don't think I will ever achieve. I'm not being unnecessarily negative, just realistic. My initial aim is to get back to 14st 7lbs. I remember feeling so good at that weight. I feel bloated and uncomfortable right now. THAT is what is motivating me, well partly. Also, I see other around me being successful at what they want to achieve and I feel motivated by that, what is it they say? Surround yourself by the success that you want to become. Easier said than done but I'm working on it :D

Today (Sunday) and tomorrow, I am going to work on re-learning what I can eat, free, super foods etc and Tuesday afternoon, I will do the shopping so I can stock up on SW foods again. Hubby did get me a whole box of blue cheeses, so I will need to check out if I can include in HexA (this has stopped me from making any commitment up until now "because I have to finish my cheeses" bah. Issue is - it might take me until the end of the year to finish them XD

6 years, that one little push off the wagon was a heck of a trip! I had another baby, got a degree, obviously started a new job. Here we are, March 2020, started my job October 2019 and I have been sedentary, for shame. I did manage to get down to about 14st 7lb in 2017, during my degree by doing calorie counting and I was cycling to uni every day.

I'm going to leave my old signature here;
Get into the 15's - 04/08/14 :eek: :),
Get into the 14's - 01/09/14,
Get to Club 10 - 08/09/14,
2 Stone off! - 1.5 lbs to go!
Get under 200lbs - 4.5lb to go
Get into the 13's (never been here before!)
Get to 13st6.5lb no longer obese!
Long-term target - 11st3.5lb.

That target of 11st3.5lb, I don't think I will ever achieve. I'm not being unnecessarily negative, just realistic. My initial aim is to get back to 14st 7lbs. I remember feeling so good at that weight. I feel bloated and uncomfortable right now. THAT is what is motivating me, well partly. Also, I see other around me being successful at what they want to achieve and I feel motivated by that, what is it they say? Surround yourself by the success that you want to become. Easier said than done but I'm working on it :D

Today (Sunday) and tomorrow, I am going to work on re-learning what I can eat, free, super foods etc and Tuesday afternoon, I will do the shopping so I can stock up on SW foods again. Hubby did get me a whole box of blue cheeses, so I will need to check out if I can include in HexA (this has stopped me from making any commitment up until now "because I have to finish my cheeses" bah. Issue is - it might take me until the end of the year to finish them XD
You can do it. One step at a time.
I don't eat cheese that much but to make sure I get the calcium I put it in soups and on top of pies I make (crust of the pie is grated cooked potato).
Just thought you can make melt in the middle potato balls. Grate cooked potato, form into balls and put a bit of blue cheese in the middle and roll again or make them like a pattie. You can spray with frylight and cook in the oven for about 15 minutes until golden on the outside. you can eat them on their own or as part of your meal.

This is mega! Thank you both for replying. I didn't think many people were still around and I really appreciate it!

@craftermary today has been a bit of an eye opener to be honest. I had a look in the fridge this morning before I went to work and I managed to get SW stuff together, despite it being shopping day! This is very achievable :)

@Ravenous I'm even more convinced that I can now that you think it too :) Isn't it funny how we work?!

Back