if i really had to eat.....

Maz35

If i really had to eat would it be better to have a couple of slices of ham (haven't got any chicken) or an extra cambridge bar? I'm worried that i will crack this evening so would app advice even though i know it would be better to eat nothing :(

Hi there

Well, obviously try not to have any extra. But if i were that desperate i'd go for an extra pack (not necessarily a bar though).

Try coffee / tea / water first....

Good luck, this feeling will pass hun.......

Ditto Karen.

However, if you do go down the 2 bar route, some people do find that the second bar can have a laxative effect for them. So try to front it our first using water, coffee, tea etc first.

Good luck.

thanks, I've had 2 shakes and a bar so far so i still have 1 shake left to have as i'm on 4 a day. I have no idea how people cope on 3 a day, my hat goes off to all of you who manage on 3! I'm going to try and keep busy for a bit to try and take my mind of it :)

out of the two i would also go for the bar, eating 'real food' may kick you into a binge (if you have little self control like me) which im sure you would be really upset about.

out of the two i would also go for the bar, eating 'real food' may kick you into a binge (if you have little self control like me) which im sure you would be really upset about.
I'm sure it will turn into a binge just because of the chocolate and because i have a problem with binging. Seeing you write it makes me more determined not to have that bar. Last time i had an extra bar I ate a whole pack of biscuits and loads of other junk! Thanks for putting it in black and white for me! x

Back