if i really had to eat.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Maz35, 19 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    If i really had to eat would it be better to have a couple of slices of ham (haven't got any chicken) or an extra cambridge bar? I'm worried that i will crack this evening so would app advice even though i know it would be better to eat nothing :(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Hi there

Well, obviously try not to have any extra. But if i were that desperate i'd go for an extra pack (not necessarily a bar though).

Try coffee / tea / water first....

Good luck, this feeling will pass hun.......
  4. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

Ditto Karen.

However, if you do go down the 2 bar route, some people do find that the second bar can have a laxative effect for them. So try to front it our first using water, coffee, tea etc first.

Good luck.
  5. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    thanks, I've had 2 shakes and a bar so far so i still have 1 shake left to have as i'm on 4 a day. I have no idea how people cope on 3 a day, my hat goes off to all of you who manage on 3! I'm going to try and keep busy for a bit to try and take my mind of it :)
  6. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

out of the two i would also go for the bar, eating 'real food' may kick you into a binge (if you have little self control like me) which im sure you would be really upset about.
    Maz35 likes this.
  7. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    I'm sure it will turn into a binge just because of the chocolate and because i have a problem with binging. Seeing you write it makes me more determined not to have that bar. Last time i had an extra bar I ate a whole pack of biscuits and loads of other junk! Thanks for putting it in black and white for me! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.