If I tell you I have to do it!

plummy81

So I have 70 days until I leave to go away and get married, and 76 days until the day itself. Ideally I'd like to loose a stone, and also tone up. I got a cross trainer just before Christmas and have started to use it every day possible, but I find it so easy to put it off as no one knows.

So I commit myself to share how I am going, good days and bad, and ask all you ladies and gents for hints and tips.

I am doing slimming world, since just before Christmas, 7lb down and feeling positive.

Any weight loss tips would be greatfully received, especially things to snack on.

Vicky x

Well going ok so far, 30 mins on the cross trainer and sticking to SW ok, must keep going :)

Well done, I too am in SW and have a cross trainer/coat hook at home. I have 5 months until my wedding day and really would love to be 3 stone lighter than I am now.

Keep going and it will be worth it in the end! I can stick to SW 100% but I struggle with sweet cravings, and have just discovered meringue nests, only 1 syn each for little ones, so I feel like I've really had a treat! They satisfy my sweet craving and taste quite nice too.

Good luck, keep us updated!

Another 30 mins on the cross trainer and I've made baked bean casserole for dinner recipe I found on here.

Struggling with 12 hr night shifts being sat at my desk all night, I want to eat out of boredom, so thinking up lots of syn free snacks is hard!

But, under 70 days until we leave, and I'm trying my dress on on Friday so going at it full steam :)

15 mins done today, 5/6 towards my silver fitness award, week one, finding it easier to make an excuse to hop on than hop off!

Managed to stay awake last night with fruit, rather than drinking the usual energy drinks. One little change at a time!

I try on my wedding dress in 2 hrs, eeekkk! My weight has yoyo'd since trying the sample one on originally, so looking forward but dreading it at the same time!
Exercise waits until later, but not being forgotten.

Dress fits! Yay! Still aiming to loose more weight, and tone up, but not too much for the next few weeks, soo happy :)

Back home and another 15 mins on the cross trainer

Hi, I like you thread title, I feel the same, if I make online promises I feel I must stick with it ! I get married in 7 months, its getting closer so fast. I work noght stoo and find them the hardest part of my week. I used to love nothing more than a mcdonalds breaskfast on the way home or jam & toast before going to bed - not good for the waist! Now back on sw I try to take a dinner with me with loads of veg and pulses or beans- filling stuff. snack wise always have a bowl of somethng like grapes and then for when the morning hunger comes i'll have a mugshot. I dont like to eat too much near the end of a shift as i go straight to sleep but one of these just fills you enough.
Good luck, looking forward to seeing wedding pictures when we are all transformed!

I know what you mean about McDonald's breakfast, used to love that treat on the way home. I'm a fan of mugshots, and fruit dipped in yogurt.

Right, weekend away over and snap back on it. Got dropped off further away from home so had a 15 min walk, and a good day of eating.

66 days to go!

8am-8pm at work which means leaving at 7am and getting home at 8:30, leaves me with no energy and no time to exercise, but that's ok, I'll make up for it on Thursday on my day off.

I'm getting my 5 a day, not always having ss fruit, but fruit none the less.

Time will tell how well I've done, weigh in Thursday!

Day off tomorrow, yay back on the cross trainer and out shopping, then weigh in, fingers crossed!

15 min cross trainer and 30 min walking.

-3 1/2 lb this week YAY :eek:)

Was out but still only had a beans jacket for lunch.

Anyone else have a naughty something after weigh in?

Not doing very well at keeping this updated!

Another 30 mins on the cross trainer today, but went to a friends for dinner who had cooked beef stew and dumplings, mmm extra good for the rest of the week!

Woo hoo 12lb loss so far, I really just need to maintain for 4 weeks as otherwise I will have wedding dress issues!

Back