If I tried to start LL now I would be too light !!!

Wow! 69lbs in 4 months what diet are you doing? Why start LL when you've done so well already, just keep it up girl you'll be there in no time.

jackie

Hi 10,

Congratulations....70lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in four months is spectacular:D :D :D

Your flying it and well done to you!!!

Love Mini xxx

Wow! 69lbs in 4 months what diet are you doing? Why start LL when you've done so well already, just keep it up girl you'll be there in no time.

jackie

Some people feel that they need a bit extra help to deal with their food issues. Doing the diet is only the first stage of a life long struggle. To maintain that weight loss is going to be the really hard bit :(

Some people feel that they need a bit extra help to deal with their food issues. Doing the diet is only the first stage of a life long struggle. To maintain that weight loss is going to be the really hard bit :(
I know that the weight loss has been the easy part, I have done alot of reading and have really planned out for my future , I know where my weight came from [ the horrible death of my mother]
and I plan to live on a GL diet.
I spent most of last year on Dr Joshi [almost the same thing ]
and didnt gain any weight in the past 4 years since I have been married and my husband likes to eat that way.I think I have it under control.`and I am very proud of myself ! and I am on LL and it has helped me very much.

Hubby is type 2 diabetic too so it is a necessity :)

The more I look at GI GL the more I think that this is the sort of thing that should be teaching in school if they aren't already.

Back