'If not now, WHEN?'

Oh dear I have blown it! :break_diet:
Today was a DD and all was well until tonight and then I was so overcome with hunger and stressed with work stuff and I lost the plot and gave in. I went way over the cals I should have had. I guess that now reclassifies today as an UD and makes tomorrow officially a DD. Stupid, stupid woman. :banghead:
Oh well, tomorrow is another day....

Last edited:
Well somehow I got away with that. Weigh just a tiny bit more than my last WI after a DD. But let's see how it is in two or three days. Work gatherings for next two days - good because I will be very busy, bad because there will be lots of group meeting and eating. Well I have never been afraid to go against the flow so back to the plan today. Have a great day y'all!

it was more likely a medium day
stay to the time table you set yourself or you will blow another DD
this plan is so forgiving there is nothing to beat yourself up about on JUDDD just carry on and all will be well

have a great day today

Thanks, yes you're right and I will do that. Have a great day.

I totally agree. Make it a med day. You'll feel much better than trying for another DD. Keep up the good work. Ps I'm looking for a job, but it's a long way to travel!

You'll be ok hun, we all have slip ups now and again, the important thing is getting up forgettign about it and just carrying on with the plan, it's not as if you did any damage, you'll soon make up for it again :)

Good luck x

Thanks ladies for your support. Today ended up being a DD after all - and not by choice! I drove to London did the training meeting till 6pm and didn't feel hungry till about 7 and by then was driving to Bedford for another meeting. Arrived at 9:30pm and had to set up a stand and we finished and checked in by 10:30pm and there was no food left being served in this hotel and no room service.:( So ended up having 3 x gin and slimline!!! Not what I had intended but it is fine. Pretty hungry now of course (the 1am munchies but nothing to eat in sight - not even comp biscuits on the tea tray in my room!) So I have more than made up for yesterday. That'll teach me.... an UD tomorrow for sure!

Hi Hope, I feel a bit rude calling you hoe!:D Have really enjoyed reading your diary. You seem a very insightful and funny person, I lol at hannibal joke.:D

Juddd seems to suit you, well done so far.

Hi Lyn, How very kind of you to say such nice things. Humour in life gets me through! My real name is Di and the HOE stands for Hope Over Experience! Yes I am a JUDDDing newbie but do seem to be liking this and hope I can do this long term. How are you doing? Do you have a diary? You have done tremedously well to lose 27lbs - how amazing is that - I am so longing to show and feel that kind of difference. Take care.

Hi Lyn, How very kind of you to say such nice things. Humour in life gets me through! My real name is Di and the HOE stands for Hope Over Experience! Yes I am a JUDDDing newbie but do seem to be liking this and hope I can do this long term. How are you doing? Do you have a diary? You have done tremedously well to lose 27lbs - how amazing is that - I am so longing to show and feel that kind of difference. Take care.

Thanks. It's not much off in ten months but I am hoping it'll stay off the longer it takes. I have lost weight quick as lightening in the past only to find it comes back quick as lightening. So I am trying to be sensible lol.

Well so much for last week - not good. Ended up eating my way through the blue toffees in the Roses tin on the exhibition stand. I should know better than to even have them there. Then of course carried on telling myself it could be a medium day. Well that ended up as one MD, 1 DD and two more MDs aghhh! So angry at myself and have now put back two sad and sorry pounds, bugger!

So last night I made myself a huge pot of veg soup and that will be my staple for this week. I obviously have to follow Stirky's example and CC on UDs too. Sorry guys I am really letting the side down this week in the weigh in :mad: Will try to do better this week. I am not at any customer meetings so don't have to wrestle with social food. T-Minus 7 days till the beach :eek:

You'll be ok Hoe, just put that behind you (I would've been the same with the Roses mind, I'm a sucker for the toffee and caramel ones lol!) and have a great week this week. Sure once you have a couple of 100% days behind you and you're back on track you'll feel so much better and the scales will behave themselves too! Yes up days can be hard, it can be easy to go ott, I always have to watch mine lol!

Well I made myself some Tom Yum soup yesterday (without meat and noodles) just the veg. And whoooaaa.... does that ever go through you like a dose of salts! Might add some chicken and noodles today for an UD and see how we go.

Am discovering that so many foods are overrated when you finally come to have them on an UD and that even the craved yummy stuff seems to satisfy in smaller amounts.

Did anyone see the prog last night on breakfast cereals? I knew they were full of sugar but wow the salt content is disgusting even in something like Rice Krispies! Seems that supermarket own brands have 30% less salt and taste better. Hmmm, food for thought.

I always buy the supermarket own brands, cheaper too lol! It is disgusting the amount of salt they put in our food, bread is REALLY bad for that!

I didn't see that program, although I meant to watch it. Glad my wee girl doesn't really like cereal! She prefers scrambled or toast and I make my own bread (most of the time!) so you know exactly what's in it.

That is so much better for her I am sure. Now you've made me fancy scrambled egg! It seems that our nations kids are hooked on coco pops!

I always buy the cheaper brands cereal too as nothing lasts long in my house. Ohh I love scrambled eggs. I always have one egg and one egg white scrambled, as the yoke is the only bit with calories!
Well thats 3 of us on a 'be good mission' this week, your not alone in blowing it and good for you in gettng on the scales im like emmasmum and am far to scared.

lol you can add me to the 'be good brigade' I have been a naughty puppy today.:eek: I've been thinking of attempting to make me own soup but I have a load of Baxters to get through first.:D

Back