'If not now, WHEN?'

Yay our snow is now melting! I want it to rain then at least I can walk properly without looking like Bambi :(

Car got stuck last night - I dug it out and got out onto the road and then got stuck once in the local town and needed a push out of the slush and then got stuck on return home with car across middle of road. No one stopped to help, just drove around me - b******s. Dug as much as I could and gave up exhausted having moved it about two feet - decided to leave it there. Then sat and worried and thought that some idiot will drive into me and so at 9pm dug again to free it and get on to my drive. Then dug yet again for an hour this morning to get it out and onto a neighbour's hard standing.

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?' Well let's hope it makes you thin too! I hate the snow from this point forward and all the people who drove past me. :cry:

Aw, doesn't sound like you had a good day hun! I would've stopped and given you a hand :) It's not fun is it this weather, I'm glad we haven't had it bad. Started to snow earlier today but has since turned to rain :D

You must've burnt some cals tho!! :D

Yeah we are thawing! I am So pleased. The sad thing is I have come to dread the snow and I used to love it. This has been worrying and at times exasperating but there have been times of great help and community too.

The snow and enforced period of captivity has wrecked my JUDDDing! All goes well till about 8pm and then I seem to lose the plot. So my weight has gone up and down and up and down by half to one pound every day or so. Anyway I am back to 15lbs loss and have had a great DD today and properly back to work tomorrow. So I hope being busy and having more of a normal routine will help me to get back on track. I now have a mild cold and feel a bit yuk but I am not going to let that derail me. Will have an early night and hope the scales will be kind to me tomorrow. Take care peeps.

Oh hope you're feeling better soon, I haven't been feeling great myself the past couple of days, wake up feeling right yukky!

Lol you may have a point there! Since starting juddd I don't seem to be able to stomach 'naughty' stuff as much as I used to lol!!

Hey Hoe your still 15lbs down thats great. I look at it as if I wasnt even trying to diet then I would be gaining

Yes Miss JT, me too but how come it takes ages to come off and BAM! it goes on in days! Anyway I have had a very good DD today (2nd in a row) not a bloomin thing to eat yet! Am on a train and won't be home till 10pm so hope I can keep it up till bedtime and then the curry tomorrow will be so enjoyed and deserved. Like you I have been faffing about and then suddenly you just do it. It's not hard once you start - it's the starting that is difficult. Hope you're having a good day too.

Yeah!!! I am finally the other side of a big number for me on the scales! I briefly was there before Christmas and have been nudging it ever since. Somehow I lost 2.5lbs on my second DD in a row but I am logging it as 2lbs as I know some will be back once I have an UD.

You guys put me to shame on your DDs as you seem to eat so many varied and nutritious things. Apart from tea and coffee all I eat yesterday was a packet of crisps and a couple of squares of chocolate! But I was not hungry and it was what I fancied so that is important on this eating plan. Today is an UD and now I can really enjoy my curry tonight. Have a great weekend y'all!

Ooh enjoy your curry, yum yum! I've got pasta for dinner with sunblushed tomato and garlic bread, naughty but nice lol!

Yeah!!! I am finally the other side of a big number for me on the scales!
I briefly was there before Christmas and have been nudging it ever since.
Congratuations Hoe
clap.gif

I couldn't quite manage a DD yesterday. I should know better than to try on a Sunday so I turned it into a MD. So today is a DD and it's gone fine so far. Like Miss JT, I turn here for help, inspiration and diversion when I am weakening. I love this site! Sometimes when we go AWOL for a few days it either means we are super busy and doing great or the converse - we are feeling low and may have weakened and can't face logging in or writing in the diary! It's like a conscience. You know that no one will condemn you but you feel like you let the group down when you don't do well. Works for me!

Hi Miss JT. Well I have been struggling of late in the evenings. I do just fine till up to 7pm even and then lose all perspective. The good thing is that havigng done JUDDD for a while I can't physically pig out these days so the damage is limited. I am definitely better when I am busy in the day and today has been a perfect DD so far - just got to get through the next couple of hours and get to bed out of harms way! The feeling of waking up after a strict and successful DD is SO wonderful isn't it?

300 cals today - can there really be 73 in a Ferrero Rocher??? And on a DD???? How naughty - it was nice though!

Last edited:
Wow thats a great DD. Well done but stay away from the Ferrero Rochers they are dangerous a bit like pringles!:eek:
Well I have been struggling of late in the evenings. I do just fine till up to 7pm even and then lose all perspective.
I was like that. This CD diet is so hard but what I have learnt is that when I sit down at night I treat myself to one of their chocolate bars. I cut it into little pieces and dip them with a folk in a cup of tea. I know it sounds strange but it's worked and I don't crave anything else.:D

Have a great UD

Wow great dd Hoe, keep it up chick x

Thanks Ladies. Yes good idea Miss JT - I have had another DD today (2 in a row) and so far have had about 400 cals. Nothing till 6pm at all bar drinks and then prawns, melon and three slices of chocolate orange and I feel full and satisfied.... for now anyway! Got a friend's 50th party in a week so need a good few DDs before then.

Back