Total Solution If Only i can stick to it!

if only

Well thought I might as well through myself into the deep end. I have struggle with my weight since I was a child. I lost 6 stones about 10 years ago but have no idea how or why! I have been on a constant diet (or so it feels) since having my son 3 years ago. I have done W8, SW, Lipotrim and WW. I managed to keep the 3 stone i lost with W8 off until I gave up smoking at the beginning of the year and I have now put it all back on. The plan is to do Exante for approx 4 weeks and get the 'bulk' of that off, before I go back to either SW or WW. This is all well and good but like may of us is not helped by the fact that I have Binge eating disorder. So to try and counteract that while Im on this I am also having hypnotherapy to try and help with that!

Well I started this on 4th may which is 11 days ago. In my first week I lost 12lb which I was over the moon with, especially as even I could see the difference. I done all 7 days at 100% and didn't struggle at all I was totally in the zone. I have to say though the soup is RANK.

Week 2 started and I was still completely in the zone, wasn't hungry at all so was struggling to have 3 packs, that coupled with the fact the soup was urggghhhhh I was only having 2 packs a day. I lost nadda in 4 days ( oh I am a prolific weigher as well!) So last night, with my son being at his Dad's for the weekend, and me being bored I ended up ordering take away ( I would insert sad smilie here if they worked) Rationalising it by in my head saying that it would kick start my metabolism again! I haven't weighted myself today in fear that it might make feel totally disgusted with myself and carry on eating. But I have woken refreshed again and back on it 100%, I still have 4 days till next official weigh day so hopefully I can claw something back by then

If you've stayed with this and read it all 1) thanks and 2) you must be bored lol

Hello and welcome to the Exante forum :D Well done on your weight loss so far, keep up the good work :D xx

ps, you must have 3 packs a day for it to be a complete diet, and stop those pesky scales from sticking ;)

Hiya welcome, good luck on your journey, I'm on week two as well, it's tough but so worth it, like divster said, make sure you have all your packs or your body will think its in starvation mode which could explain the scales sticking.

Hang in there lovely, if it helps I had a wobble in my 2nd week in that I was wondering whether this was such an awesome plan - I'm in my 7th/8th week and I can honestly say that it was a really good decision hanging in there.

Ok the compulsive weighing is an issue but I've been like it on every diet I've been on, so maybe hide them somewhere so you can't jump on - although a sneaky peak does help get me motivated some days :)

OK so a very very bad weekend for me! 2 take aways and lots of choc :( . and what was the reason, boredom, first weekend my son was away for the weekend and i was bored and lonely so decided to 'treat' myself!! Disgusted in myself if Im honest and am struggling today. OH well no good moaning, going to get my first pint of water and have a glug of that

Hi, welcome and good luck on your journey. I have had some bad days too, the trick is to pick yourself up, brush yourself off and carry on! You really can do this! xxx :)

Back