IF UR THINKING OF BINGEING .............

I went out for a walk with the dog and went into the local shop. I did think about chocolate but ended up with an apple instead because I thought of you..... how cool is that?

Next thing is to listen to The Archers and then get myself curry and rice.

JUdith

This is a really good idea for a thread!

I'm feeling like bingeing because I feel down today. I could easily just sit and pick all day. I'm not hungry, I just want something to put in my mouth for some reason, and its really hard to resist. :(

I had a day like that and I got on the Low fat supernoodles. They feel like "junk" food to me. I made myself a bowl then cooked another one straight away!

Another day I had a bowl of them mixed with some cheese from my HEX A when I got in from clubbing - really naughty tasting! But much better than the takeaway I would have had before SW (quite ashamed to admit sometimes me and my boyfriend would eat a 12" pizza EACH after a night out! - they are 3 for a tenner right near where we live and we would order three then eat the other one for breakfast!!! :eek: )

I'm sure you're not meant to overdo it on things like Supernoodles but when it's a choice between them and a binge...!

Awwww wish i`d have seen this yesterday, i was so naughy and had 50 syns worth of crap ... and nothing really worth the syns either ... so cross with myself !!!

I know what you mean about the switch in yer head though Val ... even though you know you shouldn`t .... I just kept stuffing anything and everything in my gob :(

I've already binged! I'm awful
I'm just feeling so tied up with the kids, it's hard work and I want a break. Iv not been feeling well and I Can't get the break so I chose choc and toast, Unlimited,to comfort me. I feel so off track. I've been like this since Monday. All I want is some support!

I'm doing sw from home so no classes. Argh. I don't wanna just give up this easily. I've got a stone more to loose till target :(

nadiya said:
I've already binged! I'm awful
I'm just feeling so tied up with the kids, it's hard work and I want a break. Iv not been feeling well and I Can't get the break so I chose choc and toast, Unlimited,to comfort me. I feel so off track. I've been like this since Monday. All I want is some support!

I'm doing sw from home so no classes. Argh. I don't wanna just give up this easily. I've got a stone more to loose till target :(

Don't give up! I can understand you needing a break from the kids - I have a 2 year old and 7 month old at home all day, every day, and although they're the loves of my life, they're exhausting! Can you get someone to take care of them for an afternoon whilst you do a bit of shopping or have your hair done or something? I know it's not much of a break, but it might give you a bit of head space to get yourself back on track. And try not to beat yourself up about it - it's a lifestyle change, and everybody overindulges at one point or another. You just need to pick yourself up and dust yourself off. You can do it!x

I love this thread!

I am having a terrible time of it at the mo with home, family, cars, weather etc and have been hitting the junk food hard for comfort as I always do.

I deffo need something to help me break the cycle, hope this one will help :)

I didn't have time for breakfast this morning so am feeling the hunger already and only have two pieces of WT Ham to snack on at work. Am trying to wait it out until lunch but have a cafe at the back of us...can I cover the cafe in washing up liquid? :D

Great thread thanks Val !!!!

My danger is that as I am now at target I could so so easily pig out HELP !!!!!!!!!!

Now I know I can come here and put my food fantasies in print perhaps I will stay at target though I must admit to a very naughty McDonald's Californian thingy, I have never eaten McDonald's but just had to have it.............. and a few glasses of a very nice Shiraz..................It has to stop NOW !!!!!!

i'm sure this thread is really helping me, usually the evenings are hard for me and i have to have my "naughty" syns but because i ate so well yesterday i didn't crave them kept thinking about this thread think it kept me on the straight and narrow yay feel good today (hope it lasts) x

i'm sure this thread is really helping me, usually the evenings are hard for me and i have to have my "naughty" syns but because i ate so well yesterday i didn't crave them kept thinking about this thread think it kept me on the straight and narrow yay feel good today (hope it lasts) x
Well done Val! :D

I'm having that problem filly but i still lost a pound last night :s not sure whats going on and im sure it will catch up with me. I'm not well at the moment so im allowing myself extra and i dont want to go under any more lol

I got weighed this morning and I too could not believe I had lost as well.

If you are poorly take great care of yourself.

bighug.gif

I got weighed this morning and I too could not believe I had lost as well.

If you are poorly take great care of yourself.

bighug.gif

Thankyou, its just a cold. Just a horrible one that won't come out properly, just makes you feel like **** for days. I wish it would just come out properly then bugger off lol.
Well done on losing weight again. I Upped my HE and ate crap but still lost lol. Madness!

was tempted to eat something i shouldn't was feeling cold and hungry so opened a jar of beetroot and had that instead and am now making some veg soup, i think i need a pair of fingerless mits while i'm on laptop i've got the heating on and a hot water bottle on my lap and i'm freezing :eek:

I've brought some posh chocolate biccies into the office today for a treat for the girls and I'm doing quite well so far. I've had 3, but considering they're on my desk staring at me I think thats quite good! Normally I'd have had at least 4 if not more by now!

I really am struggling today, was at work ( in a chippy lol) and had superspeed soup and my lovely boss bought me chocs and wine for my wedding anniversary. So now they are sitting looking at me and i am wishing that i hadn't started class until after xmas. I can really see me giving up before xmas and joining again in january.

god trisha i could not have the choccies around me would be ok if u could have one and stick to it and really it's the first mouthfull that u really enjoy :rolleyes: my o/h had some choccies few weeks ago they worked out 2.5 syns each i did eat 3 :eek: or u could chew one so u get the taste then spit it out lol (i'm full of useless ideas ha ha ) i would be ok with the wine cause i can't stand it. good luck with that :)

Back