If we miss a week

clare82

What happens if you miss a week at group in terms of weigh ins?
Just wondered because my friend that started coming with me isn't going tomorrow night with me. I don't think I'd like to miss a week unless I really had to, ill/on holiday etc.

Well, you're "allowed" to miss up to 6 weeks per year for holidays/illness and in theory you could use them for days when you didn't feel like it or whatever (after 6 weeks are used up you have to pay for missed weeks). Of course, a lot of people who miss a week or two come back and find they've gained, or hardly lost in that time, the weekly meeting is usually a good plan for keeping oneself on track/focussed. If she's worried that she's not done that well this week, going to class is probably the best thing she could do as that way she will know the damage (or maybe even be pleasantly surprised) and get lots of advice for getting whatever she may have gained back off, which will hopefully help motivate her.

Ooh thanks for that, I've let her know now. How did you find this out btw? It now makes sense why so many people go for just being weighed, if they are going out etc.

She said she wants to take her new puppy to her mate's house, so not sure on the weigh in score! I'm going to go to the morning class tomorrow anyway now seeing as I'm off work, think I'll walk there and back too, get my exercise for the day. I bet she'll decide she is going now I've told her that though :S I usually give her lifts there and back as our class is on late.

Back