• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

If you could create a slimming world treat what would it be??

Syn free yorkshire puddings.

Syn free chocolate ... or chocolate cake ..... real stuff tho ... not "pretend" made with bran flakes or what ever .... real 100% syn free choccy ...... *mmmmmmmm* .. drools a little bit ......

Does it taste like Dominoes?

ROFLMAO ....... LOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!

You`re a legend, i haven`t laughed that much inweeks !!!!!!!! I thought the same though ... but no the "syn free one" won`t taste anywhere near as nice. Dominoes is just sooo lush nothing can come close !!!

iv had some really dissapointing pizzas from dominoes recently- so much so i doubt il be ordering from them again. The last one came so heavily drowned in fat that the chese caved in and made wells in the pizza with no lie- filled with oil.

i loove pizza but i like to taste pizza, not grease!

I think it would have to be syn free galaxy or Bread ... Crusty White Bread with lashings of butter on .. mmmmmm ... oh i am dripping here!!!

Trish x

big bear

A bear on a mission!
The syn free pizza recipe on here (wholemeal bread mix one) is absolutely gorgeous. It is better that Dominoes & any other pizza shop in my opinion. You can also put as many toppings on as you like. My family & I love it. It's not doughy & greasy it's lush...I may make one for tomorrow evening X

Don't know cos I have not had a Dominoes. It tastes like pizza! (Very thin wholemeal base, passatta, loads of toppings, herbs and cheese). I think a regular pizza would seem too doughy now.
I'll take that as a no then :D
Don't get me wrong we make our own pizzas too, but as someone who's fave food since i was 'knee high t'grasshopper' is pizza, I'm inclined to still go with my idea of syn free 'proper' pizza x