If you could create a slimming world treat what would it be??

The syn free pizza recipe on here (wholemeal bread mix one) is absolutely gorgeous. It is better that Dominoes & any other pizza shop in my opinion. You can also put as many toppings on as you like. My family & I love it. It's not doughy & greasy it's lush...I may make one for tomorrow evening X
Doughy and greasy is gooooooood :D just a shame it isn't good for you! :cry:

syn free bread pudding..
I suppose you could do it with wholemeal bread and use the milk and bread as a HeA and HeB, but the butter and sugar messes that up and 56g of bread pud isn't going to be much..

Err...that is a real pizza. Enjoy your grease fantasty.

Oh ecky thump :8855:

Come on, lol, this is a "fantasy" thread ... and i too do like a "Greasy pizza" .. a "proper pizza" sometimes ......

Not some wholemeal bread, potato base or similar, as a "pretend" base with some topping on it, it just doesn`t cut it when you fancy some bonifide "junk food" :D

It is like the chocolate mousse .... i drooled whilst making it, but the disappointment when i actually had a spoonful of it ....... i wanted to cry :cry: .... We are all individual in our tastes ... and sometimes, on some things, you just cant beat the original ......:17729:

Oh ecky thump :8855:

Come on, lol, this is a "fantasy" thread ... and i too do like a "Greasy pizza" .. a "proper pizza" sometimes ......

Not some wholemeal bread, potato base or similar, as a "pretend" base with some topping on it, it just doesn`t cut it when you fancy some bonifide "junk food" :D

It is like the chocolate mousse .... i drooled whilst making it, but the disappointment when i actually had a spoonful of it ....... i wanted to cry :cry: .... We are all individual in our tastes ... and sometimes, on some things, you just cant beat the original ......:17729:
My thoughts exactly hun :eat:

syn free Krispy Kremes and syn free Ben and Jerry Ice cream - topped with syn free oatmeal and raisin cookies-

*passes out at the thought*

syn free Krispy Kremes and syn free Ben and Jerry Ice cream - topped with syn free oatmeal and raisin cookies-

*passes out at the thought*
OMG!!!!!!! I love these!
I am so proud of myself as last week I walked past an actual Krispy Kreme shop in Brighton and didn't go in! :clap:

I also make a syn free donner meat & put the recipe in the recipe section just yesterday - definalty worth a go!

I have to agree my choices would be (hehe choices as I am a greedy monkey!!)

Syn free REAL Chocolate
Syn free Wine
Syn free Pizza - like a domino's / pizza hut

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank god I just had dinner :)

Yip pizza is up there for me, also I have been craving a proper New York hotdog, not your cheap crap, but a big hotdog with tomato sauce, mustard, onion, cheese and chilli sauce.

Also syn free Mayo......drool :)

hey

wow good response...my muller light yoghurt drinks seem abit inadequate next to everyones pizzas and gateux

I personally think im lucky though...slimming world changed my bodys ability to handle food and changed my tastes!

The thought of dominoes make me feel sick....and if i eat takeaway food it gives me a dicky tummy!!!

I still like to tuck into the chocs now and again....definitely krisy kreme donughts! But once ive ate one i feel stuffed!!!!, I've been at target weight now since may so i have kind of found the balance!

itd have to be something like a full box of chocolates for 1 syn (but theyd have to be good chocolates!) You know what, id even settle for a mint aero for 1 syn...lets not be greedy!

Back