• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

If you could have any flavour...

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Carvery flavour!!!

Or galaxy caramel! Xx

mmmm galaxy would be good, or one that tasted exactly like macdonalds strawberry lol. mmmmm

Hmm...most of mine are just 'better' flavours. Like a mushroom soup that tastes homemade or a chocolate bar that isn't salty...

While we're on the subject, though, how about a cheesecake bar/shake. ^^ Or...cheese-flavoured anything!

i think that chocolate bar is the worst tasting thing, apart from oriental chilli soup, that cd do.

i've always said a mint choc bar and i can't wait. my dream come true.

Seeing the two new products announced has made me wonder...

If you could create any flavour bar/shake/soup what would it be?

:D
Hi Hun, I hadn't realised there were new products....what are they?

Sorry if it's been mentioned elsewhere on another thread i can't seem to find it :eek:

Oh, and I would love, love, love a creme egg flavoured shake :D Mmmmmm :D

x

Ooo good post

A mocha bar would be yummy

Or personally I'd love something savoury so something like salt and vinegar crisps

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
cheese cake flavour shake!!! my god!!! You are on to something there Phoenix!!!

Cream egg too mmmmm

i also agre that savoury "snacks" would be good... xx

I love coconut flavoured things, so that would get my vote. Plus I really like the taste of the peanut bars so if they could make a shake that had a Marathon (sorry 'Snickers' - ughh it still pains me to use the new name - and yes, in my world I still say opal fruits NOT starburst ha ha, are we sensing I'm a little resistant to change??!!) kind of flavour that would be soops doops. And the toffee and walnut - although similar - doesn't quite hit the spot for me.

sumayyah

please try again
a bowl of chilli please

oh a new york style cheesecake shake, yum!

sumayyah

please try again
cherry bakewell bar!

I love coconut flavoured things, so that would get my vote. Plus I really like the taste of the peanut bars so if they could make a shake that had a Marathon (sorry 'Snickers' - ughh it still pains me to use the new name - and yes, in my world I still say opal fruits NOT starburst ha ha, are we sensing I'm a little resistant to change??!!) kind of flavour that would be soops doops. And the toffee and walnut - although similar - doesn't quite hit the spot for me.
Hahaha to resistant to change! Why did they change from marathon to snickers anyway? What does snickers actually mean :p

As you can tell I feel exactly the same as you :D

x

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
anyone else drooling??

hahah

sumayyah

please try again

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
lmao!

woops... sorry....

:p

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
There was a thread about this a while ago and I said I really wanted CD to make a choc mint bar...and they have, so I am really pleased. :D

Can't think of anything else I would want them to make right now.