If you could have any flavour...

Felix

Gold Member
Seeing the two new products announced has made me wonder...

If you could create any flavour bar/shake/soup what would it be?

:D

Carvery flavour!!!

Or galaxy caramel! Xx

mmmm galaxy would be good, or one that tasted exactly like macdonalds strawberry lol. mmmmm

Hmm...most of mine are just 'better' flavours. Like a mushroom soup that tastes homemade or a chocolate bar that isn't salty...

While we're on the subject, though, how about a cheesecake bar/shake. ^^ Or...cheese-flavoured anything!

i think that chocolate bar is the worst tasting thing, apart from oriental chilli soup, that cd do.

i've always said a mint choc bar and i can't wait. my dream come true.

Seeing the two new products announced has made me wonder...

If you could create any flavour bar/shake/soup what would it be?

:D

Hi Hun, I hadn't realised there were new products....what are they?

Sorry if it's been mentioned elsewhere on another thread i can't seem to find it :eek:

Oh, and I would love, love, love a creme egg flavoured shake :D Mmmmmm :D

x

Ooo good post

A mocha bar would be yummy

Or personally I'd love something savoury so something like salt and vinegar crisps

cheese cake flavour shake!!! my god!!! You are on to something there Phoenix!!!

Cream egg too mmmmm

i also agre that savoury "snacks" would be good... xx

I love coconut flavoured things, so that would get my vote. Plus I really like the taste of the peanut bars so if they could make a shake that had a Marathon (sorry 'Snickers' - ughh it still pains me to use the new name - and yes, in my world I still say opal fruits NOT starburst ha ha, are we sensing I'm a little resistant to change??!!) kind of flavour that would be soops doops. And the toffee and walnut - although similar - doesn't quite hit the spot for me.

a bowl of chilli please

oh a new york style cheesecake shake, yum!

cherry bakewell bar!

I love coconut flavoured things, so that would get my vote. Plus I really like the taste of the peanut bars so if they could make a shake that had a Marathon (sorry 'Snickers' - ughh it still pains me to use the new name - and yes, in my world I still say opal fruits NOT starburst ha ha, are we sensing I'm a little resistant to change??!!) kind of flavour that would be soops doops. And the toffee and walnut - although similar - doesn't quite hit the spot for me.

Hahaha to resistant to change! Why did they change from marathon to snickers anyway? What does snickers actually mean :p

As you can tell I feel exactly the same as you :D

x

anyone else drooling??

hahah

lmao!

woops... sorry....

:p

There was a thread about this a while ago and I said I really wanted CD to make a choc mint bar...and they have, so I am really pleased. :D

Can't think of anything else I would want them to make right now.

Back