If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Thanks Sweeties, Mr Pretzel is a shop found in local shopping malls, he does hot cinnamon pretzels and I'm not joking when I say they taste exactly the same as that cereal!!!
Today my car has its 5th Year Service, I had to get it here by 9 and I now have 4 hours of town :-( Really could do without this the day before going away!!! Now 4 Hours in Ashford normally means a greasy cafe fry up and then a sticky cake but as its WI tomorrow I think ill have to give both a miss :-( Vintage Shopping, Diet Coke and Fruit here I come!!! X

I dont think ive eva seen a mr pretzels but il keep my eyes open for 1. Just think of all them activity points u wil earn 2day hun.x:)

Love vintage shopping, diet cokes and fruit.... Sounds beaut x

have a lovely day in ashford x

I dont think ive eva seen a mr pretzels but il keep my eyes open for 1. Just think of all them activity points u wil earn 2day hun.x:)

Thanks Sweeties :) Although I'm currently earning no AP as I've come into Spoons for a Diet Pepsi and Grapple Bag to use their free wifi to talk to you lot ;-) x

The 4hours will fly by for ya especially when there's shopping involved lol
Are ya all packed yea?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

The 4hours will fly by for ya especially when there's shopping involved lol
Are ya all packed yea?

I'm packed other than Toiletries and my Handbag, both of which will be done tonight! X

Thanks Sweeties :) Although I'm currently earning no AP as I've come into Spoons for a Diet Pepsi and Grapple Bag to use their free wifi to talk to you lot ;-) x

Wish i had a diet pepsi rite now coz ive just dun leslie 2mile and think im guna drop.x

Wish i had a diet pepsi rite now coz ive just dun leslie 2mile and think im guna drop.x

Oooooo you go girl! X You've got your juice in your joints! X

Hey Sweeties,

I know this a random post but I just saw sight of this and I had to upload a pic...

image-3054606224.jpg

I'm definitely in agreement with the headline ;-) Especially if there's Clotted Cream and Jam involved!

Have a fab Thursday :)

Lots of Love. xxxxxx

Maybe if it was curiously cinemon haha.x

Lol ;-) it just made me smile, the Daily Mail really do print anything lol x

Thanks Sweeties, Mr Pretzel is a shop found in local shopping malls, he does hot cinnamon pretzels and I'm not joking when I say they taste exactly the same as that cereal!!!
Today my car has its 5th Year Service, I had to get it here by 9 and I now have 4 hours of town :-( Really could do without this the day before going away!!! Now 4 Hours in Ashford normally means a greasy cafe fry up and then a sticky cake but as its WI tomorrow I think ill have to give both a miss :-( Vintage Shopping, Diet Coke and Fruit here I come!!! X

Enjoy your fruit diet coke and vintage shopping. Cant wait till im slim enough to shop anywhere!

Enjoy your day hon and the fruit. :D x

Vintage shopping sounds great :) Hope you enjoy it! At work so no wifi & limited 3G so can't see the pic, but will check it out when I get home!

Leslie is a Walk in your living room DVD :) My car is ready for collection so ill be heading back home soon :) Ive manage to clock up 3.67 Miles walking round the Vintage whoop whoop! Although I have to say Ive eaten 0pp today, nowhere had anything Veggie and WW Friendly and I refuse to waste PP so close to WI, I'm going to have Scrambled Eggs and Toast once I'm home as I need to use the Eggs up before our trip anyway. I've had 1 Diet Coke, 1 Diet Pepsi and a Grapple Bag so I'm not starving.x

Yea I totally get not wanting to waste pp like I was out today and refused to eat anything so I had a 7up free! I was starving when I got home but was trilled I didn't spend pp on something out just for the sake of it

Yea I totally get not wanting to waste pp like I was out today and refused to eat anything so I had a 7up free! I was starving when I got home but was trilled I didn't spend pp on something out just for the sake of it

Good Girl! I got home and had Scrambled Eggs on Toast with a Cheese Slice melted on top! Perfectly good and free as I already had the bits to make it! Yey for our Willpower! X

Sounds like a nice morning tootling round the shops, and if you are already pretty much packed for holiday sounds like a good pre-holiday wind-down. Any more dresses purchased??

Good luck for weigh in and hope you have a fab time away. Where is it you are off to?

Go us for staying strong!! Lunch sounds fab I'd never think of making something like that! I havnt bought bread in I Duno how long as oh doesn't eat it so the only thing I'd have is a slimbo every now and again

Sounds like a nice morning tootling round the shops, and if you are already pretty much packed for holiday sounds like a good pre-holiday wind-down. Any more dresses purchased??

Good luck for weigh in and hope you have a fab time away. Where is it you are off to?

Hey Atomic, I'm pleased to say that I managed to resist buying any further dresses! I think when I lost count at 30 last night I decided that might just be enough for two weeks away ;-) I'm off to Butlins Friday-Monday and then travelling onto Rhyl for Monday-Friday. WI in the morning before we set off, need to see my Benchmark for my trip! X

Go us for staying strong!! Lunch sounds fab I'd never think of making something like that! I havnt bought bread in I Duno how long as oh doesn't eat it so the only thing I'd have is a slimbo every now and again

I keep my bread in the freezer, just take out a couple of slices as required,saves wastage with just me and Poppy here. X

30 dresses!! Think i had 5. U need to stay away from them now or your guna need a new wardrobe for them all.x

Back