If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Aww bet your dead excited. I stil get excited going to blackpool even tho i no it like the back of my hand.x

Yeah... really excited.
Do you go to Blackpool for holidays, or just for the day out?
Like I'd go to Hunstanton, Skegness, Great Yarmouth or Southend just for the day.

Also, do you ever got to Southport?
When I went to Blackpool last time, we went to Southport and went on their pier.
And the arcade at the end was amazing.
I loved it.
All old fashioned machines.
If you've been before, you'll know what I'm talking about.
If you haven't - you need to go.
It's brill!

I can count my dresses on one hand - I have 3.

All the rest are sitting in a black bin bag getting ready to be car booted because they don't fit =(

No sad face. I know temporarily you'll haVe no clothes but it's bcos you're tiny now! :D

Have a lovely holiday sweetie!! Xxxx

No sad face. I know temporarily you'll haVe no clothes but it's bcos you're tiny now! :D

Haha... thanks.

Yeah... I've got no jeans left.
I've got literally one pair of shorts - my short shorts.
Everything else trouser wise doesn't fit and are in my car boot pile.

I'm yet to sort through vest tops, tshirts and jumpers, but there'll be very few of them left either.
But hey... pay day tomorrow... and I'm apparently owed a shopping spree from the boy (but that ain't gonna happen - I ain't gonna let him spend his hard earned money on me. I'll let him buy me like 1 dress or something.

Not a whole wardrobe!

Thats so true. We would fall apart without u.x

Awwwww I feel so loved! X

Yay, all set & ready for hols...bet you can't wait! Are you on your own again tonight?? Well done on not eating wasted pp in town, I try to be good like that, doesn't always work!!

Good luck for tomorrow :D

I'm definitely a (Will)PowerPuffer ;-) The Popsicle is back tonight but she was in bed at 630 :) x

Ah brill we would be lost without ya we would actually crumble lol xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmmmm Crumble! X

Good luck for WI tomorrow.
You will do well.

Ooh... Rhyl... that's just down the road from where I stayed in April - I was at the Haven in Prestatyn.
Have a brill time - it's beautiful round there.

Do you have any plans for when you're there?!
Going exploring or just chilling?
I love exploring the area when I go somewhere new.

I can't wait til I go to Cumbria.
Never been up that far - furthest I've been on that side is Blackpool.
Can't wait to look round the Lake District.

Ahhhh! Too excited.
11 weeks tomorrow (not that I'm counting or anything ;) haha)

I'm afraid I'm a lazy holidaymaker! I've been to Butlins 3 Times previously and I've never even left the resort to explore Bognor! I spent years being dragged round Castles/Museums/Cathedrals when I was younger, now I get to pick I'm a Lazy Smurf ;-) x

Good luck for WI hon
It won't be the same without you for the week. Plus we wana make sure you're OK. :D

Had a flick thru my dresses-lost count at 40... :eek:

Ha ha ha! We need Dresses Anonymous! X

I can count my dresses on one hand - I have 3.

All the rest are sitting in a black bin bag getting ready to be car booted because they don't fit =(

Maybe I should send you some of my 10s/8s? X

Agreed that Emma is TINY! She's pocket sized now! X

Have a lovely holiday sweetie!! Xxxx

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Haha... thanks.

Yeah... I've got no jeans left.
I've got literally one pair of shorts - my short shorts.
Everything else trouser wise doesn't fit and are in my car boot pile.

I'm yet to sort through vest tops, tshirts and jumpers, but there'll be very few of them left either.
But hey... pay day tomorrow... and I'm apparently owed a shopping spree from the boy (but that ain't gonna happen - I ain't gonna let him spend his hard earned money on me. I'll let him buy me like 1 dress or something.

Not a whole wardrobe!

I'm guessing my Jeans would be too short for you? X

Awwwww I feel so loved! X

I'm definitely a (Will)PowerPuffer ;-) The Popsicle is back tonight but she was in bed at 630 :) x

I'm afraid I'm a lazy holidaymaker! I've been to Butlins 3 Times previously and I've never even left the resort to explore Bognor! I spent years being dragged round Castles/Museums/Cathedrals when I was younger, now I get to pick I'm a Lazy Smurf ;-) x

Maybe I should send you some of my 10s/8s? X

Agreed that Emma is TINY! She's pocket sized now! X

So you should feel loved... we love you muchly.
You definitely hold us together.
Look what happened when you went AWOL for the day a few weeks ago lol.

And yes... you are a (Will)PowerPuff Girl!
Don't ever forget that.

I don't blame you about not leaving.
When we were in Wales, I could've easily stayed in Haven all weekend because there was so much to do... barely got anything done there.
But I really wanted to explore the area as well.
I try and get as much in as possible - however sometimes places end up blurring into one and then I can't remember what I did where.
Chill out and enjoy yourself.
I've never been to Bognor - love Skeggy Butlins though.
Should book up again soon - my grandma's always got offers coming through the post.
Might take them up on one of their offers one day.

And yeahhhh... send them! You don't need them now that you're a size 6! Lol.
But jokes... you don't have to.
And if you did, I'd totally reimburse you... at least postage, if not a few pounds for the actual dresses.
As for pocket sized - I wish.
I am enjoying keep looking (and showing off) my pics from the weekend - people are probably like "just shut the hell up - you're just fishing for compliments".
But I've never been like this before - I'm loving it (when I can actually see it).

I'm guessing my Jeans would be too short for you? X

Not necessarily... I've got short legs.
Sometime regular can be too long for me.

But I'm very hippy so I'm still in a size 12 in jeans & trousers.
8-10 on top, 12 on bottom.
Awesome saying that.
It's always been 12-14 on top, 16 on bottom!!

Have a great holiday Serena, good luck for WI tomorrow :) x

So you should feel loved... we love you muchly.
You definitely hold us together.
Look what happened when you went AWOL for the day a few weeks ago lol.

And yes... you are a (Will)PowerPuff Girl!
Don't ever forget that.

I don't blame you about not leaving.
When we were in Wales, I could've easily stayed in Haven all weekend because there was so much to do... barely got anything done there.
But I really wanted to explore the area as well.
I try and get as much in as possible - however sometimes places end up blurring into one and then I can't remember what I did where.
Chill out and enjoy yourself.
I've never been to Bognor - love Skeggy Butlins though.
Should book up again soon - my grandma's always got offers coming through the post.
Might take them up on one of their offers one day.

And yeahhhh... send them! You don't need them now that you're a size 6! Lol.
But jokes... you don't have to.
And if you did, I'd totally reimburse you... at least postage, if not a few pounds for the actual dresses.
As for pocket sized - I wish.
I am enjoying keep looking (and showing off) my pics from the weekend - people are probably like "just shut the hell up - you're just fishing for compliments".
But I've never been like this before - I'm loving it (when I can actually see it).

Not necessarily... I've got short legs.
Sometime regular can be too long for me.

But I'm very hippy so I'm still in a size 12 in jeans & trousers.
8-10 on top, 12 on bottom.
Awesome saying that.
It's always been 12-14 on top, 16 on bottom!!

I will definitely sort them out Sweetie, then if you decide to come to Rochester with your Mum I can just hand them over :) x

Have a great holiday Serena, good luck for WI tomorrow :) x

Thanks Sweetie, today's the day! X

Serenas going on a, summer holiday!

No more minimins for a week or two!

Fun and laughter on a summer holiday.

No more worries for me and you, for a week of two!

We are going where the sun shine brightly.

We are going where the sea is blue

Hahaha!!

Xxx

Serenas going on a, summer holiday!

No more minimins for a week or two!

Fun and laughter on a summer holiday.

No more worries for me and you, for a week of two!

We are going where the sun shine brightly.

We are going where the sea is blue

Hahaha!!

Xxx

Awwwwwww that's so cute but hopefully ill still make it onto Minimins ;-) If only to tell you all how bad I'm doing with my food! X

Awwwwwww that's so cute but hopefully ill still make it onto Minimins ;-) If only to tell you all how bad I'm doing with my food! X

You had better have a nice week young lady! Try not to point too much, you and popstar deserve a bit of RnR!

Xx

good luck for WI and have a lovely holiday xxx

Good luck for WI.
I'll be at work again by the time you weigh in and then by the time I get chance to see, you'll be we'll in holiday mode.
But I know you'll do well!

Also have a fantabulous time away.
Butlins followed by Rhyl is gonna be great!!
Very jealous you're heading to north Wales. I want to go back.
I want to go on my holiday right now!!! Haha.
I love staycations lol.

I will definitely sort them out Sweetie, then if you decide to come to Rochester with your Mum I can just hand them over :) x

Thanks Sweetie, today's the day! X

That is so kind and generous of you.
I'd bring you some clothes in return, but I don't think 14-16 are gonna be particularly useful to ya lol.
Definitely need to come down to Rochester now.
Cuz I need me one of them cream cakes!
I hope they make them everyday... I'd be so upset if I came all the way down there and they didn't have any.
But they had loads of awesome stuff in there, I'm sure we'd fine something yummy to buy instead

Yeah... really excited.
Do you go to Blackpool for holidays, or just for the day out?
Like I'd go to Hunstanton, Skegness, Great Yarmouth or Southend just for the day.

Also, do you ever got to Southport?
When I went to Blackpool last time, we went to Southport and went on their pier.
And the arcade at the end was amazing.
I loved it.
All old fashioned machines.
If you've been before, you'll know what I'm talking about.
If you haven't - you need to go.
It's brill!

We just go for the day hun. Yeh ive been to southport loads i call it the mini blackpool. Yeh the old machines r fab arnt they. I Went to skeggy butlins wen i was bout ten and have never been back. gregs never been b4 and wants to. I Think i would b a 3 hour drive. We usualy take the kids to devon for a week with my mum and dad and whoeva in the family that tags along. Havent been abroad since 08 so im hoping we can aford it next year.x

Back