If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I've just had a pint and will have another before bedtime. Really not feeling it tonight, my tummy don't feel right :-( x

You havent been eating the cherries again have u? Maybe it was something u got from asda earlier? Try and drink as much as u can hun.x

You havent been eating the cherries again have u? Maybe it was something u got from asda earlier? Try and drink as much as u can hun.x

No Cherries lol! It was Kiwi, Mango, Melon and Pineapple, I'm normally ok with those :-( Hoping its just psychological bloating lol x

Yeh id go with that 1. The stress ova wi is making u believe your bloated!!:)

Lets hope so ;-) Fingers crossed for a STS at least!!! X

Think youve dun better than a sts.x r u glad your home.x

I am! Washing is out on the line and I'm laying in my own bed x

Aww its great to get back to your own bed isnt it. You mite sleep better 2.x

Especially cos its got clean bedding which I put on before I left ;-) x

I love clean bedding its so nice. I love buyin new bedding aswel so i have a choice. It does gregs head in tho.x

Before I leave home for holiday, I always put fresh bedding on, wash all the clothes, bleach down the loo, spray the bath and both sinks, draw all the curtains, unplug all the plugs! Needless to say I never leave the house very early when we go anywhere!!! X

Before I leave home for holiday, I always put fresh bedding on, wash all the clothes, bleach down the loo, spray the bath and both sinks, draw all the curtains, unplug all the plugs! Needless to say I never leave the house very early when we go anywhere!!! X

I can imagine haha. I Couldnt draw the curtains tho there just there to look nice no to be messed with. Only tyler and leah close there curtains on a nite. Downstairs and my bedroon dont get closed eva!!x

I can imagine haha. I Couldnt draw the curtains tho there just there to look nice no to be messed with. Only tyler and leah close there curtains on a nite. Downstairs and my bedroon dont get closed eva!!x

Does it not keep u awake with the curtains open!?! X

Does it not keep u awake with the curtains open!?! X

No the windows are wide open 2 coz i get 2 hot. it doesnt matter how hot i am tho i stil have to wrap up in the duvet rite up to my head and wen i get realy realy hot i stick a leg out to cool down.x

No the windows are wide open 2 coz i get 2 hot. it doesnt matter how hot i am tho i stil have to wrap up in the duvet rite up to my head and wen i get realy realy hot i stick a leg out to cool down.x

I have to snuggle up in the duvet too!!! If I'm napping I have to lay in bed too, I never nap on the sofa or car, Poppy is exactly the same (Just drunk next pint of water) x

I have to snuggle up in the duvet too!!! If I'm napping I have to lay in bed too, I never nap on the sofa or car, Poppy is exactly the same (Just drunk next pint of water) x

Its thirsty work this chattin. I can nap on the sofa but i have to have sumthing up by my face like a duvet then i think im in bed i usualy nick leahs baby blanket. Cant sleep in a car no way.x

Its thirsty work this chattin. I can nap on the sofa but i have to have sumthing up by my face like a duvet then i think im in bed i usualy nick leahs baby blanket. Cant sleep in a car no way.x

I have a nice blanket which matches my sofa, u can borrow that when u come visit :) x

Haha im loving it.x rite hun guna try get sum sleep il catch up in the morn. Sweet dreams have a gud nite sleep,dont stress over the morning you wil do just great.xx:)

Thanks Sweetie :) I love u lots like jelly tots but not as much as (non alcoholic) vodka shots.xxxxx

Back