If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Thanks Sweeties! Just can't wait till Poppy goes to bed so I can do the same, she's seeing her Dad tomorrow, first time in 2 weeks so at least ill have a break, school holidays are quite hard going! X

Arnt they just hun. I cant wait 4 sataday leah and tyler r both sleepin out so its our first nite by ourselves in 3 year.x

Arnt they just hun. I cant wait 4 sataday leah and tyler r both sleepin out so its our first nite by ourselves in 3 year.x

And how do u plan to spend it?!? X

We r going for a meal then who nos hun anything cud happen.x

Are u going to Nando's lol x PS-Will it involve the tongue pierced or not lol x

It will not no. Ooh yeh it could do i never thort of that hun. Gud thinking batman.x

Whoop Whoop for Nandos! I'm already planning my next Nandos Meal, was lush lol x

Mite have to have a luk at there menu and decide wot im havin b4 hand so i can point it.x

Definitely! It's all listed online with the Nutrition Info. X

Ok il have a look when leah goes to bed but in the mean time does anybody have any recomendations for a nandos virgin.x

Ok il have a look when leah goes to bed but in the mean time does anybody have any recomendations for a nandos virgin.x

I'd definitely recommend the Macho Peas n Corn on Cob, they were yummy! The Pitta was yummy but you'd probably want it with meat.x

I'd definitely recommend the Macho Peas n Corn on Cob, they were yummy! The Pitta was yummy but you'd probably want it with meat.x

Yum yes!! Macho peas are amazing !! X

Hope you are feeling better Serena back pain is the worse. My sister suffers very bad from it has to go to physio once or twice a week costing her a fortune

Hope you are feeling better Serena back pain is the worse. My sister suffers very bad from it has to go to physio once or twice a week costing her a fortune

I go for Physio every week, roll on Friday for my next session! X

What are these peas about?x

I think it's kind of their version of mushy peas? It's made with Chilli, it's yummy! X

Trina you choose off the menu what you want and then you select what type of sauce you want it with- so for instance I chose the chicken breast pitta and selected lemon and herb which is the least hot of all the sauces. It's really yummy!

Trina you choose off the menu what you want and then you select what type of sauce you want it with- so for instance I chose the chicken breast pitta and selected lemon and herb which is the least hot of all the sauces. It's really yummy!

Mmmmmmm the Pittas are scrummy aren't they! X

Well that prego steak roll sounds delish and thats ten points so not bad. I saw the desserts and the carrot cake is 18.5 points,wowzers.x

Back