If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well that prego steak roll sounds delish and thats ten points so not bad. I saw the desserts and the carrot cake is 18.5 points,wowzers.x

Wow that's a lot of Pts! Steak Roll seems good value tho :) x

Yes they are!

I wanted the chicken breast, and the pitta was the least points.

Some examples of points Trina-

Beanie burger 12pp
Plain chicken breast fillet burger 9pp
Plain chicken breast pitta 9pp
Veggie pitta 10pp
Chicken wings 8pp
1/2 chicken 13pp
Butterfly chicken 8pp
Mango sorbet 5pp
Strawberry ice cream 6pp
Luso beans 3pp
Spicy rice 5pp
Chips 9pp
Corn on the cob 3pp
Macho peas 4pp

they are the pro points so I don't know what vintage points they are

Yes they are!

I wanted the chicken breast, and the pitta was the least points.

Some examples of points Trina-

Beanie burger 12pp
Plain chicken breast fillet burger 9pp
Plain chicken breast pitta 9pp
Veggie pitta 10pp
Chicken wings 8pp
1/2 chicken 13pp
Butterfly chicken 8pp
Mango sorbet 5pp
Strawberry ice cream 6pp
Luso beans 3pp
Spicy rice 5pp
Chips 9pp
Corn on the cob 3pp
Macho peas 4pp

they are the pro points so I don't know what vintage points they are

Be careful on those PP Sarah as Veggie Pitta was actually 12pp :-( x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

I think this post is probably going to sound really miserable and depressing, so I apologise in advance!

I have to be honest and say that I am currently struggling to not eat my own body weight in Peanut Butter :-(

Im just not feeling it this week, I'm in agony with my Back.

I know I am letting myself down on the AP front :-( I've only earned a measly 4AP in 5 days, even I know how pathetic that is!

I'm sticking to my 26PP but I don't think it's enough, I just want to go and eat a whole jar of Peanut Butter (57pp for the record!) and forget about my day/week/life.

OMG what a miserable post! I'm sorry but needed to vent somewhere! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

I think this post is probably going to sound really miserable and depressing, so I apologise in advance!

I have to be honest and say that I am currently struggling to not eat my own body weight in Peanut Butter :-(

Im just not feeling it this week, I'm in agony with my Back.

I know I am letting myself down on the AP front :-( I've only earned a measly 4AP in 5 days, even I know how pathetic that is!

I'm sticking to my 26PP but I don't think it's enough, I just want to go and eat a whole jar of Peanut Butter (57pp for the record!) and forget about my day/week/life.

OMG what a miserable post! I'm sorry but needed to vent somewhere! X

Cant u just have sum toast and peanut buter with your remaining points or just have a few weeklies. Dont deprive yourself hun just dont eat the whole jar. I Think your doing amazing to say the pain your in. Dont let 2day ruin your week hun.x

Well that's what were here for-for you to vent so no apologies there.
Im so sorry your back is sore and to be honest no one can tell you what you should or shouldn't do because we're not the ones in pain.
You're doing great. Don't worry bout APs-at the end of the day-there's nothing you can do about it so you need to forgive yourself this week.
Stick to your 26 dailies and you'll be doing amazingly well.
You don't want to peanut butter-you want something nice-so distract yourself and get some nice treats for whats left of your dailies! Get them now! And put them out infront of you and then there'll be no more opening presses for the nite! x

Cant u just have sum toast and peanut buter with your remaining points or just have a few weeklies. Dont deprive yourself hun just dont eat the whole jar. I Think your doing amazing to say the pain your in. Dont let 2day ruin your week hun.x

I had Toast with Cheese Spread, I can't open the jar, I'm gonna sound really weak here but if I open it that will be it. X

Well that's what were here for-for you to vent so no apologies there.
Im so sorry your back is sore and to be honest no one can tell you what you should or shouldn't do because we're not the ones in pain.
You're doing great. Don't worry bout APs-at the end of the day-there's nothing you can do about it so you need to forgive yourself this week.
Stick to your 26 dailies and you'll be doing amazingly well.
You don't want to peanut butter-you want something nice-so distract yourself and get some nice treats for whats left of your dailies! Get them now! And put them out infront of you and then there'll be no more opening presses for the nite! x

Thanks Brona Sweetie :) I have 4pp Left (I used 6pp on Toast n Cheese Spread, 1pp on 16g of Fluff and 1pp on 13g of Curiously Cinnamon). I'm not going into the Kitchen until I decide what I want with my 4pp! X

Thanks Brona Sweetie :) I have 4pp Left (I used 6pp on Toast n Cheese Spread, 1pp on 16g of Fluff and 1pp on 13g of Curiously Cinnamon). I'm not going into the Kitchen until I decide what I want with my 4pp! X

Well that's a good idea. Any ideas yet? Whats curiously cinnamon when its at home?

Aww hunny. Just stay away from it then its 4 the best. Gentle hugs.x

Gentle Hugs appreciated :) x

Well that's a good idea. Any ideas yet? Whats curiously cinnamon when its at home?

It's the most AMAZING cereal which my BFF Trina introduced me to! It tastes like Cinnamon Pretzels! X

Ah Serena I hope ur back pain eases for you. I don't suffer myself but my mum does and every so often she just seizes up. U are such a lovely person who gives great advice so be kind to yourself. If u want to moan...moan away. We are all here to help you x

Ah Serena I hope ur back pain eases for you. I don't suffer myself but my mum does and every so often she just seizes up. U are such a lovely person who gives great advice so be kind to yourself. If u want to moan...moan away. We are all here to help you x

Thanks Sinead :) You're such a Sweetie and actually I feel so much better after venting! X

Awww! Hunny don't be so hard on yourself :bighug:

Aww your making me blush!! Its amazing and very addictive.x

Definately! 13g is just yummy enough tho :) x

Awww! Hunny don't be so hard on yourself :bighug:

I just feel a bit of a fraud, I try to give everyone advice but didn't feel right doing it at the moment, x

You don't have to give advice all the time hon. Were here for you, just as much! Its time to sit back and get showered in love and support for a change. x

Back