If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

You wil do hun coz u have dun so well. Thats going to be exciting to see anutha stone bracket.x

Best make sure I don't need the Tena Lady ;-) Although at least ill be in Boots if I do! X

Wen i c the next stone bracket i think il pee myself il b so happy.x

Tena Lady all round :) I'm going to be going straight to Boots when I drop Poppy off on Friday so should be there when it opens. X

Thats gud hun. R u excited.x

I am, I know it sounds silly but I think a Loss even if its 0.5lb will keep me focused and motivated and I will know that I have cracked my Emotional Attachment with food. X

I am, I know it sounds silly but I think a Loss even if its 0.5lb will keep me focused and motivated and I will know that I have cracked my Emotional Attachment with food. X

Doesn't sound silly at all.

I definitely think my emotional attachment with food has long gone.
If I'm feeling a bit rubbish, normally, I'd binge eat, but now it doesn't even cross my mind because I can't bare to see those scales go back up.
Every little thing is counted.

I made marshmallow rice crispie cakes at youth club last night, and it was stuck all over my fingers, but rather than licking it off like I normally would've, I just washed my hands.

But yes, definitely good to see you back and you'll defo see that 8 this week.
If I ever get to see another stone bracket, it'll mean I've hit goal.
Crazy thinking about it like that!!

You guys are so much closer to goal than me, I worry you'll get there and leave me :(

You should stick around and help me :p

You guys are so much closer to goal than me, I worry you'll get there and leave me :(

You should stick around and help me :p

Well, here's a little secret.
Although 10 stone is my goal, I'm not sure I'll stop there.
Might end up going for 9st7 or maybe even 9.
Just depends where it is I feel good.
I'm sure the boy will be able to help me, let me know what looks good for me (because I still can't see my loss as well as he can).
Or when I start to plateau.

Plus, I'll need even more help once I'm at goal, because maintaining is gonna be harder than losing.
Losing I know how to do, maintaining I haven't got the foggiest.
It'll be trial and error for a while, I'll have to figure out the right amount of pp and exercise to not put on or lose.

And I've got all these places I wanna go eat at once I'm at goal, so I'll probably need motivation to keep at goal.
So I'll still be around

I certainly won't be going anywhere just yet! I know it's going to take me AGES to get to 7 12, because I had a littler amount to lose this time I know it's going to come off slower, I'm just looking forward to hitting my 1st Mini Goal! X

I certainly won't be going anywhere just yet! I know it's going to take me AGES to get to 7 12, because I had a littler amount to lose this time I know it's going to come off slower, I'm just looking forward to hitting my 1st Mini Goal! X

The longer it takes to come off the more chance it will stay off hun.x

Ah sory hun. You have got the motivation to keep it off and uve dun it in a healthy way so dont worry.x

It's not like you've just eaten Celery Sticks (7 calories btw lol) x

Oh ive missed u and your ocd ways haha.x

Ha ha ha! You missed a touch last night, when I walked in Slow Mo so I could see how many Steps I have to do to earn an A/P (2597 btw!) x

I do worry a little that as it's come off so easily, it'll go on so easily as well.
But I've got so much support on here, and I know for a fact that the boy won't let me get back to that size, not for him, but because he knows how much it means to me to be where I am now.
And I'd like to think that I wouldn't let myself get back to where I was a couple of months ago.

Back