If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Ha ha ha! You missed a touch last night, when I walked in Slow Mo so I could see how many Steps I have to do to earn an A/P (2597 btw!) x

Oh id have loved to have been there. Dont u eva just stop what your doing and laugh because of it. Your ocd realy cracks me up hun.x:D

I do worry a little that as it's come off so easily, it'll go on so easily as well.
But I've got so much support on here, and I know for a fact that the boy won't let me get back to that size, not for him, but because he knows how much it means to me to be where I am now.
And I'd like to think that I wouldn't let myself get back to where I was a couple of months ago.

I have every confidence in you Sweetie, you are an amazing role model and I know u wont out this back on or I will come and beat u with a large stick lol. X

Oh id have loved to have been there. Dont u eva just stop what your doing and laugh because of it. Your ocd realy cracks me up hun.x:D

It seems normal to me, all you people who don't do these things are weirdos! X

I have every confidence in you Sweetie, you are an amazing role model and I know u wont out this back on or I will come and beat u with a large stick lol. X

Haha your sooo funny hun realy u have me in stitches.x:)

Haha your sooo funny hun realy u have me in stitches.x:)

I just thought of another one...if I break one glass in a set I throw away the others, I can't bare to have non matching glasses! X And when I wash Poppy's Days of the Week Knickers they have to be in the drawer in the correct order with Monday at the top! X

Thanks =)

I just thought of another one...if I break one glass in a set I throw away the others, I can't bare to have non matching glasses! X And when I wash Poppy's Days of the Week Knickers they have to be in the drawer in the correct order with Monday at the top! X

When Poppy's old enough, she's gonna purposely put her wednesday knickers on on a friday just to upset you lol.

Oh my days hun. so u throw away perfectly gud glasses just coz 1 got broken and your daughter cant go to school in wednesday knickers on a friday!!! I Think i need the tenas rite now. I love it. Guna go sleep now peeps im so tired. Catch up with u all in the morn.x:D

Thanks =)

You're Welcome! X

When Poppy's old enough, she's gonna purposely put her wednesday knickers on on a friday just to upset you lol.

I remember a girlfriend coming round for dinner and swapping my DVDs around while I was washing up (They are in a-z order, obviously!) and i knew as soon as I walked in the room, it's like a 6th sense! X

Oh my days hun. so u throw away perfectly gud glasses just coz 1 got broken and your daughter cant go to school in wednesday knickers on a friday!!! I Think i need the tenas rite now. I love it. Guna go sleep now peeps im so tired. Catch up with u all in the morn.x:D

Such a lightweight Trina ;-) Go dream of that 6lb poo, although be careful if you wake up and there's a funny smell in the morning lol x

You're Welcome! X

I remember a girlfriend coming round for dinner and swapping my DVDs around while I was washing up (They are in a-z order, obviously!) and i knew as soon as I walked in the room, it's like a 6th sense! X

Such a lightweight Trina ;-) Go dream of that 6lb poo, although be careful if you wake up and there's a funny smell in the morning lol x

Putting your DVDs in a-z order is not OCD.
That's how mine are.
Except when it comes to series... like Harry Potter.
They're in order a-z based on H, but then obviously they're in chronological order otherwise that would just be weird.
And my Disney DVDs are all on their own shelf in alphabetical order.

My book shelves are currently a state... but need to get them sorted.
They're gonna go in order by author.
Probably alphabetically by author and then alphabetically (and chronologically) within the author.

Putting your DVDs in a-z order is not OCD.
That's how mine are.
Except when it comes to series... like Harry Potter.
They're in order a-z based on H, but then obviously they're in chronological order otherwise that would just be weird.
And my Disney DVDs are all on their own shelf in alphabetical order.

My book shelves are currently a state... but need to get them sorted.
They're gonna go in order by author.
Probably alphabetically by author and then alphabetically (and chronologically) within the author.

Yey someone else who does if the same, my Books, CDs and DVDs are all in Person and then Chronological Order. I also keep all my Clothes in order the Wardrobe lol x

Yey someone else who does if the same, my Books, CDs and DVDs are all in Person and then Chronological Order. I also keep all my Clothes in order the Wardrobe lol x

My CDs are all hidden so I don't worry about them.
However I do like to sort my iTunes out and make sure all my songs have album covers and I haven't got duplicates.
Haven't done that in a while, but I'm not really listening to my iPod much atm - been too busy listening to the radio in the car & gym (although they play Kiss in the gym and I much prefer Heart).

And my clothes have their own special order as well - on the floor :D haha

My CDs are all hidden so I don't worry about them.
However I do like to sort my iTunes out and make sure all my songs have album covers and I haven't got duplicates.
Haven't done that in a while, but I'm not really listening to my iPod much atm - been too busy listening to the radio in the car & gym (although they play Kiss in the gym and I much prefer Heart).

And my clothes have their own special order as well - on the floor :D haha

OMG Clothes on the floor, that's just wrong! I like my iTunes in a certain way but I agree I haven't had much time for iTunes lately! X

They get discarded there when I try stuff on and don't like it, so it gets chucked on the floor pile.
Then every few weeks, I do a huge tidy up of the floor and put them all away.

Vest tips in one drawer, tshirts in another, jeans/trousers in another, jumpers in yet another.
My vest tops were organised by shop, but they're not anymore. They're all just a mess. But I'm not too fussed because most of them are being thrown out soon because nothing fits me anymore.

They get discarded there when I try stuff on and don't like it, so it gets chucked on the floor pile.
Then every few weeks, I do a huge tidy up of the floor and put them all away.

Vest tips in one drawer, tshirts in another, jeans/trousers in another, jumpers in yet another.
My vest tops were organised by shop, but they're not anymore. They're all just a mess. But I'm not too fussed because most of them are being thrown out soon because nothing fits me anymore.

You'll get to have a whole new Wardrobe :) x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Walked Poppy to School and now Im just waiting for my friend to come over for the day. I have planned lunch, it's 3pp Leek & Potato Soup, 2pp 5 Ryvita Crackerbreads and 3pp Lemon Curd Cake. So looking forward to having the company.

Hoping the weather holds so I can walk to collect Poppy later,it's looking very stormy outside!

Hope everyone has a fab Thursday. X

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Thursday has been an ok day so far, my friend popped over and kept me company and we stuck to the tracked lunch however Ive had one of those days where I'm so hungry and nothing will cure it :-(

So rather than picking I decided to cook an early dinner for me and Poppy and here it is:

image-3079888909.jpg

It's 1 1/2 Asda Cheese & Onion Rolls (7pp), 150g Cheesy Mash (3pp), 100g Heinz Beanz (2pp) and I bulked it out with Peri Peri Green Peppers (0pp).

Have got 3pp left for a treat tonight and I can't wait! Then that will be it until after tomorrow's dreaded WI!

Hope you've all had a fab Thursday, lots of love Sweeties. X

Those cheese and onion rolls look gorgeous. If you can have 1 and a half for 7pp then I'm going to get some!

Those cheese and onion rolls look gorgeous. If you can have 1 and a half for 7pp then I'm going to get some!

They are so tasty! It's 1 for 5pp, 1.5 for 7pp or 2 for 9pp. You get 12 for £2.50 in Asda but I got mine out of the reduced bit (30p for 6, Bargain!) x

Mmm your dinner looks lovely-like a hug on a plate :) good luck for WI tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmm your dinner looks lovely-like a hug on a plate :) good luck for WI tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank You Sweetie and it was sooooooooo lovely, just what I needed! Just going to tuck into my 3pp of Snacks mmmmmm. X

Back