If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Those few months have gone so fast and I've really enjoyed hearing all about it.
Also feeling jealous that your on half term already! Hope today goes well and unpacking is a breeze xx

I'm just going to take it at my own pace, got 12 days off so no need to rush anything x

Evening Everyone!

Tonight I update you from the comfort of my new bed!!! We had emptied the old house by 10am and today I've concentrated on Poppy's Room (minus the clothes) and the Kitchen, we've also sorted the Lounge Diner Furniture and rebuilt the TV.

I cannot explain how happy I feel to be in our forever home, it feels surreal!

Here's a photo of my new bedding:

IMG_1592.JPG

I'm sure there will be lots more photos to come once I am a little bit more sorted!

Right now I'm off to the land of nod, tomorrow I'm concentrating on the bathroom and my room, got to wait in all day for the Phone Line and Sky to be fitted!

Love Serena x

You made really good progress yesterday! It must feel amazing to finally be in your forever home.

Your bedroom looks fab, hope you had a great first night x

It feels fabulous! I had an ok first night, knew it wouldn't be amazing but it was ok! X

Looks fab :) xx

Thanks Hun x

Evening Everyone!

Today's been another productive day!

I finished my kitchen, did the bathroom, had Sky fitted and went to Aldi to fill the Fridge Freezer/Cupboards! It doesn't sound a lot but it did take all day!!!!

The Aldi in Sheerness was FAB, I managed to get everything you can possibly think of for £45, I literally had to buy everything so was chuffed with the price! I cooked a Roast with Trifle for afters for dinner, my parents joined us which was lovely.

Tomorrow I need to clean the old house, drop the keys back, run a few errands and then crack on with some more unpacking.

I've had my shower, got a wash on and am now chilling in front of the tv, impressed with sky q so far.

Love Serena x

Hey Serena, how are you? Been a long time! Hope all is well with you and the small lady.. Been catching up a bit on your thread and see you've moved.. Looking forward to sharing stories again X

How on earth have you managed to cook a roast and trifle the week of moving!? Superwoman :) I get in late from work and shove a ready meal in hehe :) Well done on your productive day :) xx

I can't believe you managed to cook a roast already :)it must be starting to feel like home now.
Hope the cleaning the old house gets done quickly x

It feels so much like home, I love it! x

Hey Serena, how are you? Been a long time! Hope all is well with you and the small lady.. Been catching up a bit on your thread and see you've moved.. Looking forward to sharing stories again X

Hello Stranger! There would of been a lot to catch up on, you know what my diary is like! x

How on earth have you managed to cook a roast and trifle the week of moving!? Superwoman :) I get in late from work and shove a ready meal in hehe :) Well done on your productive day :) xx

That'll be me when I'm back at work lol x

Morning Everyone!

Day 4 in the new house and all is well!

Yesterday I cleaned the old house and gave the keys back, going back I knew 100% that I had made the right decision, already I feel in such a better place and I have never seen Poppy so happy, its incredible.

I managed to buy the most perfect TV Bench, exactly what I had in my head for £5 from ebay, was so chuffed! my best friend came and collected it with me yesterday as I didn't know the seller and wanted to be safe. I also bought a Grey Ottoman for my Bedroom from Wilko, most places did Black or Brown so I was chuffed to find Grey!

Not really much else to report, lots of cooking is taking place, probably should be unpacking boxes instead but hey ho, I cant stop myself going in the funky kitchen lol.

Hope you're all well,

Love Serena x

So happy for you, good luck in your forever home it's been great following your adventure loved the pics and updates.
Be happy :)

what have you been cooking today? I'm so unprepared today, slightly hungover but will make my lunch for work tomorrow and pick up a few groceries on the way home for prep! x

No going back now! You definitely made the right decision, I always think once everything packed up the old home doesn't feel like home anymore.
That's so lovely to know Poppy is enjoying the new house- you must both feel really happy right now xx

So happy for you, good luck in your forever home it's been great following your adventure loved
the pics and updates.Be happy :)

what have you been cooking today? I'm so unprepared today, slightly hungover but will make my lunch for work tomorrow and pick up a few groceries on the way home for prep! x

It was 100% the right decision and I cannot wait to share some photos with you all shortly. X

Back