If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the lack of update, it's been a bit hectic here!!!

Yesterday we hosted my Parents for the day, I cooked the most amazing 3 course lunch, they were very impressed!

Starter-3 Types of Breaded Cheese with 2 Sauces and salad

Mains-Mustard Macaroni Cheese, Garlic Doughballs and 3 Veg

Dessert-Hot Chocolate Fudge Cake with gooey chocolate sauce

We spent the afternoon chatting and playing games, I made my special Mrs Beetons Pancakes with 4 Toppings for tea, mmmmmm! It was a fabulous day, felt so happy and blessed.

I've also finished the rooms now so I can finally share the pics with you!!!

IMG_1652.JPG

IMG_1649.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1646.JPG

IMG_1645.JPG

I cannot explain or describe how happy I feel with the final result, everything just looks and feels right, it's like it was meant to be! Dad really did do an amazing job, he excelled himself. The Kitchen is my favourite room, it's the Kitchen I always dreamed of and now it's mine!!!!

Thank you for all the support with the move, being a single parent is lonely but you girls have been awesome!

Lots of Love from (a very happy, content) Serena. X

Its looks fabulous - very homely for you both- you've done so well with being a single parent you should be so proud xx

Tbh I couldn't of done it without my Dad but I do feel extremely proud of my home, I won't be out of that kitchen now!!!! X

We all need help, you've got a lovely home and you work hard everyday so you deserve it- your kitchen sounds so fab your be able to do lots of entertaining now x

I've got some great entwrtaininh plans coming up, going to turn into such a hermit now and never want to go out!!!! X

It's such a good time of year to plan those kind of things- any ideas for your birthdays yet? Xx

I've decided to host a Joint Birthday and House Warming for myself on Friday 4th after work and will have my actual birthday with my parents and Poppy I think. Poppy is busy planning her own!!!! X

Tbh I couldn't of done it without my Dad but I do feel extremely proud of my home, I won't be out of that kitchen now!!!! X

I cant wait to move into my own house!! we are looking at houses to buy at the moment and theres one which I love and the kitchen is fab in it too.. I think you will use it more if you are happy there.. your kitchen looks fab by the way xx

That be fab, can't wait to hear about Poppy's plans aswell x

She wants to go to a Build A Bear to make Poppy Troll and she wants a Poppy Troll Cake! X

I cant wait to move into my own house!! we are looking at houses to buy at the moment and theres one which I love and the kitchen is fab in it too.. I think you will use it more if you are happy there.. your kitchen looks fab by the way xx

Do you live at home at the moment or are you renting? I think a nice kitchen is so important, I lost my enthusiasm in the last one, can't keep out of the new one lol x

Morning Everyone

Yesterday was a day with Mum, we took her shopping and helped with a few bits. Was a nice day, didn't do a lot but was nice to have time together just the 3 of us.

Today I've got a busy day, got loads of bits to do! I've got to pick up a Bookcase from eBay, £1.47, another bargain! I've got a Hospital Appt for my Skin, I'm really hoping they might discharge me, fingers crossed! I've got to collect an awesome parcel from Asda (Will upload a pic of the contents later!). I've also got a Friend and her Daughter coming over for a Playdate at 3pm so it's all go here!

Have a great day everyone,

Love Serena x

Do you live at home at the moment or are you renting? I think a nice kitchen is so important, I lost my enthusiasm in the last one, can't keep out of the new one lol x[/QUOTE]

I'm at home at the moment, yeah a kitchen is definitely the most important part of the house!! And storage.. You really need lots of storage! It's great to get a fresh start and enjoy your space! X

Do you live at home at the moment or are you renting? I think a nice kitchen is so important, I lost my enthusiasm in the last one, can't keep out of the new one lol x

I'm at home at the moment, yeah a kitchen is definitely the most important part of the house!! And storage.. You really need lots of storage! It's great to get a fresh start and enjoy your space! X[/QUOTE]

I love all the storage, keeps my worktop lovely and clearly!!!! I'm loving having a Dishwasher too x

She wants to go to a Build A Bear to make Poppy Troll and she wants a Poppy Troll Cake!x
I've seen the trolls in build a bear they look fab, I had 1 very upset little girl on Sunday, Maisie wanted paw patrol puppy on roller skates! That's definitely be an Xmas present!

It lovely that your enjoying the kitchen, that's got be one of the best things when moving into a new house- that's what I'm looking forward to most if we ever do find another house. Thats what we need more storage so everything looks tidy xx

I've seen the trolls in build a bear they look fab, I had 1 very upset little girl on Sunday, Maisie wanted paw patrol puppy on roller skates! That's definitely be an Xmas present!

It lovely that your enjoying the kitchen, that's got be one of the best things when moving into a new house- that's what I'm looking forward to most if we ever do find another house. Thats what we need more storage so everything looks tidy xx

Definitely xmas as its expensive!!!! We've not seen them in he flesh as BAB isn't near us. I am honestly loving the new house entirely, it feels so right! X

Afternoon Everyone!!!

Here's what was in my Asda Parcel:
IMG_1660.JPG
IMG_1662.JPG

IMG_1661.JPG

As my Kitchen is very much Gingerbread Man Themed I'm really pleased that they've launched his new range, lovely quality too!!!!

I also popped into Morrisons and couldn't resist treating myself to this:

IMG_1658.JPG

It's so me and I didn't want them to sell out and miss it so I snapped it up!!! I LOVE it!!!!

Definitely xmas as its expensive!!!! We've not seen them in he flesh as BAB isn't near us. I am honestly loving the new house entirely, it feels so right! X
We haven't got one near us but was at Westfield on the weekend, I'm hoping I get a discount code soon I usually get emails from BAB if I do - I share it!

Afternoon Everyone!!!

Here's what was in my Asda Parcel:
View attachment 184353
View attachment 184354

View attachment 184356

As my Kitchen is very much Gingerbread Man Themed I'm really pleased that they've launched his new range, lovely quality too!!!!

I also popped into Morrisons and couldn't resist treating myself to this:

View attachment 184357

It's so me and I didn't want them to sell out and miss it so I snapped it up!!! I LOVE it!!!!

They all look fab, really enjoy the build up to Christmas x

We haven't got one near us but was at Westfield on the weekend, I'm hoping I get a discount code soon I usually get emails from BAB if I do - I share it!

They all look fab, really enjoy the build up to Christmas x

Oooooooo yey! I wish they would send me something useful like that!!!! X

Back