If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hope you had a good day today despite the weather - does look a bit grim for wandering around somewhere like legoland. Sounds like you were very disciplined with your food. I am not sure I would show quite as much restraint with a hotel breakfast buffet in front of me. Although when we go to London each year we do have a rather large breakfast but then don't eat again til the evening so it does set you up nicely for the day.

Glad you survived the M25. I had a very very bad experience there a few years ago when trying to get to Brighton to visit a friend. We spent over 3 hours on it and moved 1 junction. Grrrrrrrrr. We avoid it now and take huge de-tours which are still quicker.

I hope youve eaten hun.x

I managed to eat it, whoop whoop!x

aww glad u enjoyed ur trip with poppy!
shame about ur back and the weather...its awful considerin we r nearly in july!!!!!!
hope u feel better soon, maybe have a nice bubble bath? x

Just done the ironing and going to attempt Leslie, will either be kill or cure!!! X

Hope you had a good day today despite the weather - does look a bit grim for wandering around somewhere like legoland. Sounds like you were very disciplined with your food. I am not sure I would show quite as much restraint with a hotel breakfast buffet in front of me. Although when we go to London each year we do have a rather large breakfast but then don't eat again til the evening so it does set you up nicely for the day.

Glad you survived the M25. I had a very very bad experience there a few years ago when trying to get to Brighton to visit a friend. We spent over 3 hours on it and moved 1 junction. Grrrrrrrrr. We avoid it now and take huge de-tours which are still quicker.

Hey Sweetie :) I still have another Hotel Breakfast to deal with on Sunday Morning and unlike this one I have no idea what's going to be on offer, that scares me somewhat :-( Don't like to not be able to plan :-( x

so are u at your home now and your staying in a hotel sataday nite after the wedding.x

Yep at home now and then Hairdressers at 845 tomorrow morning, home for quick lunch, Theatre at 2 and then Wedding Reception is in the Evening and staying at the same Hotel.x

Yep at home now and then Hairdressers at 845 tomorrow morning, home for quick lunch, Theatre at 2 and then Wedding Reception is in the Evening and staying at the same Hotel.x

Your such a busy b hun. Maybe your back wil feel beter after a nite in your own bed.x

Your such a busy b hun. Maybe your back wil feel beter after a nite in your own bed.x

Well I managed Leslie :) But I'm not up to 2AP yet which is gutting :-( x

It doesnt matter hun the most important thing is your getting excersise.x

I guess so! I know ill get to 2 AP today but tomorrow is gonna be tricky, I have to do over 14000 Steps for 2AP now I'm lighter :-o x

But your glad your lighter hun.x:)

Of course! Words can not describe how I will feel tomorrow walking in there knowing that I'm back to 8Stone 10lb where I should be, yes it was amazing to be 7Stone 12lb last year but this was my original goal weight. X

Of course! Words can not describe how I will feel tomorrow walking in there knowing that I'm back to 8Stone 10lb where I should be, yes it was amazing to be 7Stone 12lb last year but this was my original goal weight. X

Im so glad for u hun u realy deserve it. What did u weigh at your heaviest?x

Im so glad for u hun u realy deserve it. What did u weigh at your heaviest?x

11 Stone 3lb and I lost 2.5 Stone to get to goal. X This time it was only 9lb (Luckily lol) x

Did u loose that with ww.x

I ended up on Crutches because of my Weight and because I couldn't get to the fridge I lost 7lbs in 1 week! I then did WW as that was the kick start I needed. X I was a totally different person then, if I'm honest it doesn't even seem like that was me now! X

I ended up on Crutches because of my Weight and because I couldn't get to the fridge I lost 7lbs in 1 week! I then did WW as that was the kick start I needed. X I was a totally different person then, if I'm honest it doesn't even seem like that was me now! X
Your pic at your heaviest doesnt even luk like u hun. If u neva told me that it was u i wouldnt of eva none.x

I didn't realise Legoland was outside... I always imagined it to be a giant building with rides and stuff in haha.

You've done amazingly well losing 9lbs in just 6 weeks, and using weeklies has definitely worked for you.

I also don't like not knowing what's going on to be able to plan.
I'm not really into small details all the time, but I do like to be able to have a fairly decent idea to work from and then go from there.
But we all know you'll do brilliantly with your choices at the reception/hotel.
Maybe you could pack a few cereal bars in your bag and take them with you, then, if it's a really bad choice at breakfast, at least you've got something to snack on until you can get somewhere with better options?!
x

I didn't realise Legoland was outside... I always imagined it to be a giant building with rides and stuff in haha.

You've done amazingly well losing 9lbs in just 6 weeks, and using weeklies has definitely worked for you.

I'm not really into small details all the time, but I do like to be able to have a fairly decent idea to work from and then go from there.
Maybe you could pack a few cereal bars in your bag and take them with you, then, if it's a really bad choice at breakfast, at least you've got something to snack on until you can get somewhere with better options?!
x

Thats a realy gud idea.x

Your pic at your heaviest doesnt even luk like u hun. If u neva told me that it was u i wouldnt of eva none.x

Lol, I will certainly take that as a compliment! X

x

I think if all else fails I will just have Cereal (as long as there's Skimmed Milk) and Fruit, I will avoid Cooked unless I can be exactly sure how its cooked. X At the Evening Buffet it's a Hog Roast (which obviously I won't have lol) and Salad but has anyone been to one and know what sort of salads they normally serve with a Hog Roast? X

Thats a realy gud idea.x

Emma is the Guru after all, her ideas are always fab. X

Lol, I will certainly take that as a compliment! X

I think if all else fails I will just have Cereal (as long as there's Skimmed Milk) and Fruit, I will avoid Cooked unless I can be exactly sure how its cooked. X At the Evening Buffet it's a Hog Roast (which obviously I won't have lol) and Salad but has anyone been to one and know what sort of salads they normally serve with a Hog Roast? X

Emma is the Guru after all, her ideas are always fab. X

Every time someone mentions the word Guru, all I can think of is the Mike Myers The Love Guru film =/ haha

Back