If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Every time someone mentions the word Guru, all I can think of is the Mike Myers The Love Guru film =/ haha

I've never seen that?!? I have seen The Guru with Jimi Mistry! X

I've never seen that?!? I have seen The Guru with Jimi Mistry! X

No, I haven't.
But I remember seeing it advertised a lot on the tele when it was released.

My brain feels like its gone into overdrive tonight, can't stop thinking about things! X

Anything interestin.x

Nah just wondering about life, when I have a weekend like this one, I feel that there are a couple of people missing who I would love to share it with, so I guess when it goes over in my mind i hope that they are listening. X

Nah just wondering about life, when I have a weekend like this one, I feel that there are a couple of people missing who I would love to share it with, so I guess when it goes over in my mind i hope that they are listening. X

I no what u mean hun. I talk to my nan all the time. I had a reading dun a while ago just for fun but trust me hun they hear u. The guy told me things i only new. So now i chat away noing shes listening.x

My nan is a peacock butterfly.
Every summer since she died 14 years ago, a peacock butterfly will come into the house and won't leave for days.
It'll sit on the ceiling.
I've never known butterflies to 'live' in houses before - so we're convinced it's her.

Every summer since she died 14 years ago, a peacock butterfly will come into the house and won't leave for days.
I've never known butterflies to 'live' in houses before - so we're convinced it's her.

Aww thats so nice. Ive heard if a white feather cums into your house its them 2. ive never seen anybody tho if i did i would b scared shitless and have to move house no joke. It does interest me tho. Ive got collin fry book and phycic sal and there brill i couldnt put them down. Oh and derek ackorah 2.x

I no what u mean hun. I talk to my nan all the time. I had a reading dun a while ago just for fun but trust me hun they hear u. The guy told me things i only new. So now i chat away noing shes listening.x

Oh goodness me, I hope she doesn't hear the things we talk about on here ;-) x

That's the most beautiful reincarnation if it is. X

Aww thats so nice. Ive heard if a white feather cums into your house its them 2. ive never seen anybody tho if i did i would b scared shitless and have to move house no joke. It does interest me tho. Ive got collin fry book and phycic sal and there brill i couldnt put them down. Oh and derek ackorah 2.x

Last year I received 2 'visits'' but I asked a question on the 2nd visit and once my question was answered Ive never had one again. X :-( Poppy has frequent visits tho I so know she is well looked after. X

Oh goodness me, I hope she doesn't hear the things we talk about on here ;-) x

That's the most beautiful reincarnation if it is. X

Last year I received 2 'visits'' but I asked a question on the 2nd visit and once my question was answered Ive never had one again. X :-( Poppy has frequent visits tho I so know she is well looked after. X

How do u mean tho hun. Have u seen them. How does poppy no there there.x

I don't really believe, but I don't really not believe if that makes sense.
I have seen a ghost before though.

I was in my old secondary school after hours - me and a few other students had been chosen to do a presentation to the governors about why we should have white boards in the school.
We decided it'd be a brilliant idea to run down one of the corridors in the dark.
Got down to the bottom of the corridor, and there was a glow on the stairs.
It's giving me shivers thinking about it (although they could just be caused by the ice cream I'm eating haha).
We soon legged it back.

My old secondary school stands on the grounds of the workhouse where Oliver Twist was based (or so the stories say), and is also situated right next to the cemetery.

And me and my mum have got tickets to see Psychic Sally in December.
Quite excited about it.

How do u mean tho hun. Have u seen them. How does poppy no there there.x

I saw the same person twice (My brother who sadly passed away last year), the first time he did not speak and neither did I, the second time he spoke and so I asked my question about why he went and he answered it, I still do not know what the answer meant but he has not visited since to me, maybe he believed it gave me piece of mind so does not need to visit again. Poppy will have a full blown convo with her Uncle and there's things I can hear her talking about and I know that she would only be saying those things to him, she also mentions things in the coming days after a visit that she would not have known without the visit. This message probably makes no sense but I'm welling up just writing it down. X

I don't really believe, but I don't really not believe if that makes sense.
I have seen a ghost before though.

I was in my old secondary school after hours - me and a few other students had been chosen to do a presentation to the governors about why we should have white boards in the school.
We decided it'd be a brilliant idea to run down one of the corridors in the dark.
Got down to the bottom of the corridor, and there was a glow on the stairs.
It's giving me shivers thinking about it (although they could just be caused by the ice cream I'm eating haha).
We soon legged it back.

My old secondary school stands on the grounds of the workhouse where Oliver Twist was based (or so the stories say), and is also situated right next to the cemetery.

And me and my mum have got tickets to see Psychic Sally in December.
Quite excited about it.

Ive got shivers now. Bet thats guna b amazing coz she is realy realy gud.x

Right I'm off to bed now Sweeties, busy busy day tomorrow. X

enjoy and upload some pics so can see little pretty poppy and pretty serena in beautiful matching dresses :)
thee weather is supposed to be amazing the weekend!!!

enjoy and upload some pics so can see little pretty poppy and pretty serena in beautiful matching dresses :)
thee weather is supposed to be amazing the weekend!!!

I hope so :) x Will be a shame if the weather spoils something which has been planned for so long!x

Good Morning Sweeties :) So I'm up and ready to face the day! Can't quite believe today is here, seems ages ago it was all planned! X

Good Morning Sweeties :) So I'm up and ready to face the day! Can't quite believe today is here, seems ages ago it was all planned! X

Morning hun. Bet your excited tho arnt u and u reached your goal and can fit in your dress now thats sumthing to be proud of.x

Back