If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hi there
Hope you had a nce day hun xx

Hello Sweetie, Sorry to read about your Kitty, hope you get it sorted out soon. X How has your day been? X

You did amazingly at Prezzos!! Very impressed! I am hoping to arrange a meal out to pizza express with my mum next week which is going to be a challenge .. with wine!!! xxx

Hello Sweetie :) Stick to the Leggera Range at Pizza Express and you will be just fine. X

Wow you're doing great- please give me some of your motivation :)

I think the problem I have is that if I have points left over but am full, I keep eating anyway to eat the points when I don't really need to.

I think I need to pay more attention to my stomach and if it's full or not and not eat points for the sake of it!

I think we have to remember that although its drummed into us that we must use our PP if we weren't following this plan and we were full we wouldn't keep eating so we mustn't do that in this plan! PS-Sending you virtual motivation.....x

Hello Sweetie, Sorry to read about your Kitty, hope you get it sorted out soon. X How has your day been? X
Hi, aww thanks. My day has been okay except for the kittycat. Went to work early, got a bit of a headache now because I had to get up early. Do you have a job outside of the house or do you work at home by taking care of house etc? I always find it harder to fix my food etc when working

x

Hi, aww thanks. My day has been okay except for the kittycat. Went to work early, got a bit of a headache now because I had to get up early. Do you have a job outside of the house or do you work at home by taking care of house etc? I always find it harder to fix my food etc when working

x

I'm not working at the moment, I am a full time Mummy to my little girl and I guess running the house comes with that territory! I must admit not working does give me the time to plan and track but it also means my mind isn't always occupied so the risk of going off plan is greater, I hear of working people who just forget to eat, that never happens to me when the fridge is within touching distance all day! X

Thats the plan :) I MUST STAY AWAY FROM THE DOUGH BALLS AND GARLIC BUTTER.......xx

Do you have the 2013 WW Eat Out Guide? X And btw the Dough Balls and Garlic Butter are 10pp, I personally don't think that's a bad 'cost' as they are quite a big portion and rather filling. X

Do you have the 2013 WW Eat Out Guide? X And btw the Dough Balls and Garlic Butter are 10pp, I personally don't think that's a bad 'cost' as they are quite a big portion and rather filling. X

I thought they would be more!! No I don't but I have the online subscription and the android app which are amazing for planning my meals!!! xx

I thought they would be more!! No I don't but I have the online subscription and the android app which are amazing for planning my meals!!! xx

I have ordered the new Eat Out and Shop Guide so if you can't find something you are looking for just shout. X PS-Pizza Express bake not fry their dough balls so I think that dramatically reduces the PP. x

I'm not working at the moment, I am a full time Mummy to my little girl and I guess running the house comes with that territory! I must admit not working does give me the time to plan and track but it also means my mind isn't always occupied so the risk of going off plan is greater, I hear of working people who just forget to eat, that never happens to me when the fridge is within touching distance all day! X

Hey darlin just want to say ... Go you xxx
When i am at home all I do is eat. When I'm out at work It seems easier to point and control . At home all I want is FOOD !!! Full time mummy is as hard as any job and looking after the house. I don't have kids yet but most of my friends and sisters have. Xx

Hey darlin just want to say ... Go you xxx
When i am at home all I do is eat. When I'm out at work It seems easier to point and control . At home all I want is FOOD !!! Full time mummy is as hard as any job and looking after the house. I don't have kids yet but most of my friends and sisters have. Xx

You're such a Sweetie x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Welcome to Day 6 of my Diary :)

Firstly a massive Hello to my Subscribers who I know about @Windy, @ununpentium, @Valentine_N, @dizzydawnie, @sarah-louisex, @aishling, @Iaimtobethin @trinab, @Sweet-Temptation, @Josiecat, @Ozlozz, @Helsbels1977, @Dan8317, @elfy1807, @Lostris and anyone else who might be subscribing but hasn't commented yet!

Day 5 went well, I stuck to my 6pp Picnic Lunch and had a fab day at my daughters School! For those of you who missed my previous post it was her first Sports Day and she came first in the jumping through hula hoops race and second in the beanbag on the head race! Last night I spent my last 3pp on a Frozen Freddo and I have to say it was very nice, took me about 15minutes to eat so much longer than normal!

So here I am on Day 6...today I need to go to Asda to get my Food Shopping, have a very comprehensive shopping list so I make sure I stay in track with plenty of WW Friendly Carbs, Proteins, Fruit & Veg!

Today one of my girlfriends is coming for lunch, we would normally go for a pub lunch but pennies are really tight at the mo so I suggested I cook us lunch indoors. I will report back as to what I decide to cook and what the PP 'cost' was!

Not long to go till Friday now and the dreaded WI but keeping everything crossed!

Hope everyone has a fab Wednesday. X

I am sure you will do fantastic on Friday. Looking forward to hearing what you decide on for lunch. I have the problem you mentioned about forgetting to eat sometimes. I drive around all day between appointments which means sometimes I don't get a lunch break. It is bad though because I get home at 3 or 4 really hungry and have to be careful to make good choices. I took inspiration from you yesterday and had a low pp tea by having salad with it. Didn't even use any weeklies :) Have a great day.

Re: Hello from UKSerena

Hi hun. Aww i bet u was so proud of your little girl. there sooo cute when there little. i have a 9 year old son and a 2year old little girl and she is such a diva. She just likes to be stuck to me like glue all day. Even play group was a no no. She cried that much that i spent my time going back to pick her up,in the end they told me maybe she was too young. So off shes goin to start again in september but shes already started crying about it!!! Did u give lesley sansone ago? think il give it a miss today im so achy.x

Awe well done to your little girl :) she done fantastic x
Good luck today with your lunch and pointing xx

I am sure you will do fantastic on Friday. Looking forward to hearing what you decide on for lunch. I have the problem you mentioned about forgetting to eat sometimes. I drive around all day between appointments which means sometimes I don't get a lunch break. It is bad though because I get home at 3 or 4 really hungry and have to be careful to make good choices. I took inspiration from you yesterday and had a low pp tea by having salad with it. Didn't even use any weeklies :) Have a great day.

I'm so proud of you Sweetie, I used to do a job where I drove around lots and always found myself picking and grabbing, terrible for my waist line! Hope you're having an ok day at work today. X

Hi hun. Aww i bet u was so proud of your little girl. there sooo cute when there little. i have a 9 year old son and a 2year old little girl and she is such a diva. She just likes to be stuck to me like glue all day. Even play group was a no no. She cried that much that i spent my time going back to pick her up,in the end they told me maybe she was too young. So off shes goin to start again in september but shes already started crying about it!!! Did u give lesley sansone ago? think il give it a miss today im so achy.x

I didn't give it a go yet but it's on my list of things to do! My daughter used to go to Playgroup only on a Thursday when she was 2 but gradually I built it up till she was doing her 15hours a week and didn't even wave goodbye to me! Hope you're having a good day Sweetie. X

Awe well done to your little girl :) she done fantastic x
Good luck today with your lunch and pointing xx

Thank You Sweetie, Hope you're getting on ok with the Plan today. X

Back