If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Drum Roll Please.....Today's Lunch menu will be a Quorn Chefs Selection Smoked Chilli and Lime Burger served in a Warburtons Wholemeal Roll with Fry-lighted Red Onions and a squeeze of Light Hellmann's Mayo with a spark of Chilli and served with a Side Salad. To follow a WW Chocolate Brownie Dessert. Total 'cost' will be 13pp :)

After Breakfast, Lunch and Milk Allowance I will be left with 6pp but as I will be quite full after a 2 Course Lunch I will just have Soup, Crackerbread and Salad for Dinner.

Hope everyone is having a fab day and didn't drool whilst reading that menu! X

I drooled!! It sounds delish!!

Enjoy! x

Drum Roll Please.....Today's Lunch menu will be a Quorn Chefs Selection Smoked Chilli and Lime Burger served in a Warburtons Wholemeal Roll with Fry-lighted Red Onions and a squeeze of Light Hellmann's Mayo with a spark of Chilli and served with a Side Salad. To follow a WW Chocolate Brownie Dessert. Total 'cost' will be 13pp :)

After Breakfast, Lunch and Milk Allowance I will be left with 6pp but as I will be quite full after a 2 Course Lunch I will just have Soup, Crackerbread and Salad for Dinner.

Hope everyone is having a fab day and didn't drool whilst reading that menu! X

Oh yummy :) you might call here and make some of that haha... Just popped up my plan before I got carried away haha

Tesco have new Turkey burgers. Chipotle Chilli and BBQ turkey. they're 4pp each and quite big! 8 burgers for £4

Good Morning Emma :) I hope that you have a fab day in Chessington, just remember that even if your picnic 'costs' quite a few PP it won't be nearly as bad (or expensive!) as those naughty fast food huts! Looking forward to hearing about your day. X PS-I just want a loss on Friday, I don't care if its only 0.5lb I just need to know I'm going in the right direction! X

Hey Serena.
Hope you're ok.
Had a fantastic day at Chessington and managed to stick to my picnic and avoid the doughnuts, burgers and KFC my friends all had.
Was tough. It just seems to be getting harder.
I'm kinda in the mind set of "Oh... I've lost almost a stone already, 1 little takeaway/naughty meal won't hurt". But if I had a takeaway, or nicked a few of my boyfriend's chips or whatever, each time I thought it, I'd've stuck that stone back on already.
Tough, but I have to keep my willpower strong.

Well done to your daughter on her sports day, and to you for sticking to plan.
Not long til you weigh in, so that'll be exciting for you, as you'll definitely have lost.
You're doing so well!!!
Keep it up =D
x

I drooled!! It sounds delish!!

Enjoy! x

Lol! I have to admit it was yummy and it's now 3 and half hours later and I've not eaten anything since! X

Oh yummy :) you might call here and make some of that haha... Just popped up my plan before I got carried away haha

That sounds like a fab idea! We could have Minimins Holidays LOL! X

Tesco have new Turkey burgers. Chipotle Chilli and BBQ turkey. they're 4pp each and quite big! 8 burgers for £4

Wow those sounds good as I know the meat ones are normally far more PP 'pricey' than the Quorn ones. X

Hey Serena.
Hope you're ok.
Had a fantastic day at Chessington and managed to stick to my picnic and avoid the doughnuts, burgers and KFC my friends all had.
Was tough. It just seems to be getting harder.
I'm kinda in the mind set of "Oh... I've lost almost a stone already, 1 little takeaway/naughty meal won't hurt". But if I had a takeaway, or nicked a few of my boyfriend's chips or whatever, each time I thought it, I'd've stuck that stone back on already.
Tough, but I have to keep my willpower strong.

Well done to your daughter on her sports day, and to you for sticking to plan.
Not long til you weigh in, so that'll be exciting for you, as you'll definitely have lost.
You're doing so well!!!
Keep it up =D
x

Hello Sweetie, I'm so proud of you for staying strong at Chessington, I know how hard it must of been for you! I have been to Asda today for my weekly shop and got supplies for Legoland next week, I'm also determined to avoid the temptations which will arise! X

Re: Hello from UKSerena

I didn't give it a go yet but it's on my list of things to do! My daughter used to go to Playgroup only on a Thursday when she was 2 but gradually I built it up till she was doing her 15hours a week and didn't even wave goodbye to me! Hope you're having a good day Sweetie. X

I think i might have to do that or il end up at playgroup more than her. Yeh not 2 bad of a day realy just been shoping and stuff. Think i might make chinese pork steaks for tea coz im starvin. Been that busy i 4got brekie and lunch.x

I think i might have to do that or il end up at playgroup more than her. Yeh not 2 bad of a day realy just been shoping and stuff. Think i might make chinese pork steaks for tea coz im starvin. Been that busy i 4got brekie and lunch.x

I'm gonna slap your wrist for forgetting two meals, I bet you still found time to make your daughters tho, the joys of being a Mummy! PS-Staying at Playgroup sounds more fun than grown up life but not really the point lol! X

Well ive got a confession. I never eat breakfast!!! My coffees in a morning sets me up for the day. Seen as though we was shopping she wanted a greggs sausage roll and a cake. I didnt fancy it so had a bag of quavers when i got in at half 2. Im soo naughty. Im cal countin and think my teas only 500 oopps. Think i can have a twix later then guilt free.x

Well ive got a confession. I never eat breakfast!!! My coffees in a morning sets me up for the day. Seen as though we was shopping she wanted a greggs sausage roll and a cake. I didnt fancy it so had a bag of quavers when i got in at half 2. Im soo naughty. Im cal countin and think my teas only 500 oopps. Think i can have a twix later then guilt free.x

Enjoy every mouthful of that twix Sweetie! X

Aww thanx hun. Is it weigh day for u 2moz? bet your excited.x

Nope WI on Friday Morning, it's not looking like I will use my Weeklies this week so fingers crossed for a loss. X

Oh yeh its me thinking its thursday. Good luck im sure your going to have a brill loss.x

Hey hun, your food looks fab today-loving the sound of your burger :) I'm def going to try freezing a Freddo-mmmm chocolate!

Good luck for WI tomorrow x

Hey hun, your food looks fab today-loving the sound of your burger :) I'm def going to try freezing a Freddo-mmmm chocolate!

Good luck for WI tomorrow x

WI isn't until Friday Sweetie, I'm liking the idea that the Freddo lasted 15mins rather than 15secs! The burger was super tasty, would definitely buy those again. Just had my Minestrone Soup, 5 Crackerbread and Babybel Light, that's my remaining 6pp used! X

Haha I thought it was Thursday too! Wishful thinking eh ;)

Ooh I could just eat some chocolate now-might have a herbal tea instead x

Haha I thought it was Thursday too! Wishful thinking eh ;)

Ooh I could just eat some chocolate now-might have a herbal tea instead x

I've got a small punnet of cherries :) x

Back