If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Congratulations what a great start and thank you for your welcome yesterday!:clap:

Thank you Sweetie, onwards to next week now! X How are you getting on? X

Hi hun hows your day been? bet your still smiling arnt you;)

I am! My cheeks are sore ;-) I took Poppy to McDs with her school friends as it was the last day of term, I was very good, didn't even pinch a chip and just had my Sprite Zero! I must be in they zone! X

Wahooooooo !!!! The hard work paid off and our slight touch of OCD helped you enjoy it haha xx well done darlin you should be very proud .. That's fantastic weight loss after a brill week !! Go weight loss power ... We will be skinny Minnie's in no time at all xxx well done again , well deserved and here's to a fantastic new week xx

Such a kind message Sweetie, couldn't of done it without everyone's support! OCD has definitely kicked in and helped me, maybe it's not such a bad trait to have after all ;-) x PS-I can't wait to see the next Stone Bracket! X

That's amazing, well done and congratulations!! Long may the losses continue :) I think you would be fine to have some weeklies if you do feel that you want some, it doesn't seem to have affected my losses so I am sure you would be ok. You do have some excellent willpower though lady to stick to your 26pp!! excited for you so much for your loss x

Awwwww thank you Sweetie, I think with OCD preparation 26pp does 'buy' quite a bit of food, well it must do as I've not felt hungry once! I'm gonna see how I go with the Weeklies, won't eat them for the sake of it but know they are there if I really fancy something! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Welcome to Week 2 Day 1 of my Diary :)

Firstly a massive Hello to my Subscribers who I know about @nadiya, @Tano, @Windy, @ununpentium, @Valentine_N, @dizzydawnie, @sarah-louisex, @aishling, @Iaimtobethin @trinab, @Sweet-Temptation, @Josiecat, @Ozlozz, @Helsbels1977, @Dan8317, @elfy1807, @Lostris and anyone else who might be subscribing but hasn't commented yet!

Well Day 7 was hard going, I had an emotionally strained day but for the first time in my life I managed to not attack it with the use of food or drink. I used my 26PP, resisted using my Weeklies and tbh I felt very proud of myself as this really feels like a fresh start for me, a changed person I hope!

So onwards to today's WI, drumroll please....I lost 3lb!!! OMG OMG OMG I am sooooooooo happy, I know I had stuck to the plan 100% and not touched my Weeklies but I was expecting 1.5lb at the most so to double that is amazing!

Thank you to each and everyone of you for your support, you don't know how much this week has meant to me, I have met some lovely people and I hope that I have made some friends for life!

3lb is 1/7 of my total 21lb goal or to put it another way I have lost 14% of my target in 1 Week and the best bit is I wasn't hungry or deprived myself once! And in true Biggest Loser Fashion I lost 2.29% of my total Body Weight this week, hopefully that doesn't put me under the yellow line ;-)

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday. Lots of love to all of you. X

Well done and congrats clever clogs - and my new WW bible :D xx

Well done and congrats clever clogs - and my new WW bible :D xx

Thank You Sweetie :) I'm not sure about the Clever Clogs, just think WW feeds my OCD and vice versa lol. X

Hey Serena.
Hope you've had a good day =)
Well done with avoiding the McDs.
It's so hard to sit watch people eating takeaway and not pinch a chip off their plate.
It's easy to think, just 1 won't hurt, but just 1 here, there, and everywhere soon mounts up.

And reaching the next stone bracket is so exciting.
I'm hoping to hit my next one within 3 weeks and then I'll have less than a stone to go.
That seems like a crazy small amount. Madness.

Oh, also, Serena, don't forget to update your profile with your weight loss.
It's nice to see the side bar showing you your stats. Your weight going down, your bmi going down, your % lost going up etc.

Hey Serena.
It's so hard to sit watch people eating takeaway and not pinch a chip off their plate.
It's easy to think, just 1 won't hurt, but just 1 here, there, and everywhere soon mounts up.

I'm hoping to hit my next one within 3 weeks and then I'll have less than a stone to go.

It's nice to see the side bar showing you your stats. Your weight going down, your bmi going down, your % lost going up etc.

Hey Sweetie :)

I felt very proud of myself when I came away from McDs, just kept thinking to myself 'Little Pickers wear Bigger Knickers' lol x

I have 2.5lbs to lose till I see the next Stone Bracket, it seems such a little amount but so far all the same! X

I didn't know about updating the profile, I use this through the iPad app so can't see any of those details, just went in through Safari and saw what you meant so I've updated it, 2.29% Loss, Whoop Whoop! X

How has your day been Sweetie? X

Yeah, my day's been good thanks.

My arms are still really sore from BodyCombat on Wednesday evening.
But I know that it's a good sore. It means I was really going for it.
I've got a 6 week review with my gym instructor tomorrow.
Time to change my routine because apparently your body gets used to a routine after 6 weeks.
I don't want my loss slowing down.
And hopefully she'll take my measurements.
I had a sneaky appointment with her about 3 weeks ago and got them done.
I'd lost 2cm from my arm, chest, hips and thigh and a whopping 8cm from my waist.
And dropped my body fat percentage from 39% to about 34% (can't remember exactly... but it was around there).
So fingers crossed I have a similar result tomorrow.

My best friend told me she'd noticed I've lost a lot of weight in my face. I hadn't noticed it.
But when I looked at a few photos from Chessington on Tuesday, I could actually see it as well. So exciting to see a change.

And you should be so proud of yourself for resisting, and for your loss.
You worked hard for it, why should you be proud!!
Strut your stuff like a nice proud peacock! Haha

Sorry, I've rambled again.
I just can't help myself. You just get my mind flowing haha.

Hey Serena.

I hear ya Elfy :) I'm a picker :( but well done Serena xx I must have no will power .. Even tho it is getting better i must admit !! You can get that mini goal within three weeks Elfy .. Go girl .. Less than a stone then !! No excuses just do it xx be happy ?
I must log onto lap top and do the fancy bits on this site x

Hey Sweetie :)

I felt very proud of myself when I came away from McDs, just kept thinking to myself 'Little Pickers wear Bigger Knickers' lol x

I have 2.5lbs to lose till I see the next Stone Bracket, it seems such a little amount but so far all the same! X

I didn't know about updating the profile, I use this through the iPad app so can't see any of those details, just went in through Safari and saw what you meant so I've updated it, 2.29% Loss, Whoop Whoop! X

How has your day been Sweetie? X

Little pickers wear bigger knickers haha xx too right xx well done in McD !! You are a serious goer !! Can't wait to hear of you near your goal .. Your fantastic well done x

Yeah, my day's been good thanks.

My arms are still really sore from BodyCombat on Wednesday evening.
But I know that it's a good sore. It means I was really going for it.
I've got a 6 week review with my gym instructor tomorrow.
Time to change my routine because apparently your body gets used to a routine after 6 weeks.
I don't want my loss slowing down.
And hopefully she'll take my measurements.
I had a sneaky appointment with her about 3 weeks ago and got them done.
I'd lost 2cm from my arm, chest, hips and thigh and a whopping 8cm from my waist.
And dropped my body fat percentage from 39% to about 34% (can't remember exactly... but it was around there).
So fingers crossed I have a similar result tomorrow.

My best friend told me she'd noticed I've lost a lot of weight in my face. I hadn't noticed it.
But when I looked at a few photos from Chessington on Tuesday, I could actually see it as well. So exciting to see a change.

And you should be so proud of yourself for resisting, and for your loss.
You worked hard for it, why should you be proud!!
Strut your stuff like a nice proud peacock! Haha

Sorry, I've rambled again.
I just can't help myself. You just get my mind flowing haha.

I love your Ramblings Sweetie, they give me something to read and reply to ;-) x

I'm so excited to hear if you do have measurements taken tomorrow, the body fat percentage one is so important too. X

I can't wait to get the all clear from the Physio as I know this 21lbs will be soooooo difficult with no exercise, I'm thinking about swimming once I get the all clear, apparently it's effective for weight loss but low impact on the joints at the same time, I'm going to have a free consultation with the health club before I join though. X

Little pickers wear bigger knickers haha xx too right xx well done in McD !! You are a serious goer !! Can't wait to hear of you near your goal .. Your fantastic well done x

I do love my little phrases, not sure if the knickers one or the preparation one is my favourite lol x PS-My willpower isn't normally this good, I think I'm just seeing that next 18lbs gong away and it's keeping me focused and motivated! X

I hear ya Elfy :) I'm a picker :( but well done Serena xx I must have no will power .. Even tho it is getting better i must admit !! You can get that mini goal within three weeks Elfy .. Go girl .. Less than a stone then !! No excuses just do it xx be happy ?
I must log onto lap top and do the fancy bits on this site x

I have such an issue with waste food.
As you may have seen, last weekend I went out for a Thai meal for my best friends birthday and it 'cost' 40pp altogether.
I fretted about it a little, but my left over dailies and my activity points up to that pint made 40 so I felt I could 'afford' it.
She's mentioned wanting to go for a meal, but then didn't mention it again and I think it was probably because she knew I was on WW. But I told her I could manage one night off. After all it was her birthday. I wanted her to do what she wanted without thinking about me.
But anyway, where was I?!
Oh yes, I was feeling full, so I ate what I could and left some chow mein on my plate (LOVE LOVE LOVE chow mein). However, as my food startled to settle, I started to pick at the chow mein until I ended up eating it all. I just cannot bear to have food wasted. If the waitress had come sooner, I would have given her my leftovers to get rid of, but because they were sat there, I ate them. And it's kinda why I felt a bit worried about the meal. Because I'd overeaten.

Yeah. Will be brilliant when I get into the 10s. It was just a couple of weeks ago I was celebrating getting into the 11s. Just unbelievable how quickly it's happened.

And yes. Get your stats up. It's brilliant watching the numbers decrease.
x

I love your Ramblings Sweetie, they give me something to read and reply to ;-) x

I'm so excited to hear if you do have measurements taken tomorrow, the body fat percentage one is so important too. X

I can't wait to get the all clear from the Physio as I know this 21lbs will be soooooo difficult with no exercise, I'm thinking about swimming once I get the all clear, apparently it's effective for weight loss but low impact on the joints at the same time, I'm going to have a free consultation with the health club before I join though. X

Yeah, I'll defo let you know how I get on tomorrow.

Don't worry about no exercise though, as I said, it's 80% food, 20% exercise. Yes the exercise will help, but you'll defo have to take it easy. A little bit of exercise is much more helpful than overdoing the exercise, injuring yourself, and not being able to exercise at all.
Yeah, swimming is good. I'm not much of a swimmer, but I do enjoy going to aquafit. It's one of the only classes that I don't feel the next day.

And one of my favourite motivational phrases is If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you.
And in relation to exercise, I like No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch.
And finally Never give up on a dream just because of the amount of time it will take to accomplish it - The time will pass anyway.

I have such an issue with waste food.
As you may have seen, last weekend I went out for a Thai meal for my best friends birthday and it 'cost' 40pp altogether.
I fretted about it a little, but my left over dailies and my activity points up to that pint made 40 so I felt I could 'afford' it.
She's mentioned wanting to go for a meal, but then didn't mention it again and I think it was probably because she knew I was on WW. But I told her I could manage one night off. After all it was her birthday. I wanted her to do what she wanted without thinking about me.
But anyway, where was I?!
Oh yes, I was feeling full, so I ate what I could and left some chow mein on my plate (LOVE LOVE LOVE chow mein). However, as my food startled to settle, I started to pick at the chow mein until I ended up eating it all. I just cannot bear to have food wasted. If the waitress had come sooner, I would have given her my leftovers to get rid of, but because they were sat there, I ate them. And it's kinda why I felt a bit worried about the meal. Because I'd overeaten.

Yeah. Will be brilliant when I get into the 10s. It was just a couple of weeks ago I was celebrating getting into the 11s. Just unbelievable how quickly it's happened.

And yes. Get your stats up. It's brilliant watching the numbers decrease.
x

Yeah, I'll defo let you know how I get on tomorrow.

Don't worry about no exercise though, as I said, it's 80% food, 20% exercise. Yes the exercise will help, but you'll defo have to take it easy. A little bit of exercise is much more helpful than overdoing the exercise, injuring yourself, and not being able to exercise at all.
Yeah, swimming is good. I'm not much of a swimmer, but I do enjoy going to aquafit. It's one of the only classes that I don't feel the next day.

And one of my favourite motivational phrases is If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you.
And in relation to exercise, I like No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch.
And finally Never give up on a dream just because of the amount of time it will take to accomplish it - The time will pass anyway.

Thank you for the words of wisdom, Make sure you let us know how u get on Sweetie. X

Last edited:

Welcome to Week 2 Day 2 of my Diary :)

Firstly a massive Hello to my Subscribers who I know about @Lucy J @nadiya, @Tano, @Windy, @ununpentium, @Valentine_N, @dizzydawnie, @sarah-louisex, @aishling, @Iaimtobethin @trinab, @Sweet-Temptation, @Josiecat, @Ozlozz, @Helsbels1977, @Dan8317, @elfy1807, @Lostris and anyone else who might be subscribing but hasn't commented yet!

Well my face still hurts from smiling so much after yesterday's WI!

I displayed great willpower last night, I took Poppy to McDonalds with her School Friends as it was the end of term and I didn't even pinch a chip from her meal! I just had a Sprite Zero and had my preplanned homemade Spag Bol when I got home!

Today my parents are back from their Cruise and are treating me and Poppy to lunch at a local pub, I've checked with the pub and I can't get exact NI to work out the PP (Boooooooo :-( ) but there are 4 items on the menu which are Vegetarian and under 500Cals, I know it's not ideal but I will choose one of those and use the 1pp/40cal rule and count it as 13pp as I always round up when using that rule. That will leave 7pp for Tea/Evening Snack but that will be plenty for me as hopefully I will be full after lunch anyway.

Have a fab Saturday Sweeties. X

Welcome to Week 2 Day 2 of my Diary :)

Firstly a massive Hello to my Subscribers who I know about @Lucy J @nadiya, @Tano, @Windy, @ununpentium, @Valentine_N, @dizzydawnie, @sarah-louisex, @aishling, @Iaimtobethin @trinab, @Sweet-Temptation, @Josiecat, @Ozlozz, @Helsbels1977, @Dan8317, @elfy1807, @Lostris and anyone else who might be subscribing but hasn't commented yet!

Well my face still hurts from smiling so much after yesterday's WI!

I displayed great willpower last night, I took Poppy to McDonalds with her School Friends as it was the end of term and I didn't even pinch a chip from her meal! I just had a Sprite Zero and had my preplanned homemade Spag Bol when I got home!

Today my parents are back from their Cruise and are treating me and Poppy to lunch at a local pub, I've checked with the pub and I can't get exact NI to work out the PP (Boooooooo :-( ) but there are 4 items on the menu which are Vegetarian and under 500Cals, I know it's not ideal but I will choose one of those and use the 1pp/40cal rule and count it as 13pp as I always round up when using that rule. That will leave 7pp for Tea/Evening Snack but that will be plenty for me as hopefully I will be full after lunch anyway.

Have a fab Saturday Sweeties.

congrats on the McDonalds pass up, that's pretty impressive lady! Have a fab lunch and enjoy your day x

Good Morning Sweetie :)

I'm so happy that the sun is shining today! Got so sick and tired of seeing the rain and hailstones this week! X

Well I weighed in at the gym today, her scales say a slightly different number to the ww ones, but I'm not too bothered about that as it was only like a pound out.

But got my measurements done as well, and I've lost 2 cm from my bust and hips (a total of 4cm each in the last 6 weeks as I measured about 3 weeks ago as well), 4cm from my thigh (6cm gone so far), 1/2cm from arm (2.5cm total) and another 4cm from my waist meaning I've lost a whopping 10cm from there in just 6 weeks.

My body fat percentage has also gone from 39% 6 weeks ago, to 34.5% 3 weeks ago, to just 31.3% today. I'm very chuffed with that. She said if I can get it down to 29% then I should be close to being in what's considered the "normal" body fat percentage range.

And yes, it's brilliant to see the sun out again.
Anyone got any plans for the bank holiday?

I also try the 40cal is 1 point rule if I'm stuck with no NI.
I'm sure you'll be fine with just the one meal out. You had a meal out last week and still lost 3lbs =)
x

Back